Euro Car Parks - debt Recovery Help please !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help!

im a student and my Uni is very close to a Morissons.

I've parked there randomly a few times and got 2 tickets for 50 pounds for overstaying the 2 hour period.

To be fair i wasn't looking for any parking signs as i was always in a rush and didn't even know that i had a time limit in a shopping center car park. To be fair is a very small town. I live in Northampton by the way.

I have receiving 3 letters( each for the 2 tickets) from Euro car parks which i kind of ignored and after that i have been getting tickets from DRP saying i have to pay 150 pounds each for both tickets.

What should i do ?

i've been so scared to get in contact with these people.

At first i didn;t have the money and after that i thought i would just wait and get more familiar with the subject.

Do i have to pay these tickets or not ?

How should i go about this?

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Hi, thank you for starting a new thread.

I don't think you'll be paying the tickets and debt collectors aren't anything to worry about, they can't do anything to you.

Please give us the information requested in the forum sticky and the guys will advise you.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Ignore DR+ complately, they have nothing to do with anything and just get paid £15 to write a couple of scary letters. ask yourself why they want £150 whem the debt would be £100 max and then try looking up the law on parking demands and the rules around debt recovery. Once you realise they are breaking the law then you will reralise that they rely on ignorance and bluff to make themselves a few quid.

Now Morrisons have booted the parking cowboys out of most of their sites so you could ahve asked for a timely intervention by them but too late for that now.

Do you still ahve the original demands they sent you? Can you get some pictures of the signage at the car park so we can have a look at what they say and see if they acrually offer a contract and then see if the supposed breach matches one of the terms offered. You would be surprised how oftwen they get the basics wrong.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras