LPS windscreen PCN - Varsity Pub, Coventry

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have received a parking charge notice from Local Parking Security.

now i was going to pay it but was told by a work colleague this may not be enforceable.

what are your thoughts please?

For a windscreen ticket (Notice To Driver) please answer the following questions....

1 The date of infringement? 30/05/2018

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] NO

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? NO

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] N/A

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? N/A

5 Who is the parking company? Local Parking Security Ltd

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Varsity Pub, Coventry

do nothing until you recieve the NTK. Then come back :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

read the link you filled in for post 1

they must reply 29 - 56 days for a windscreen pcn

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks for your reply. is that a letter they send when you dont pay?

nope. Its a letter they legally have to send within a set time frame in order to do ANYTHING. sadly many people dont realise this and trip themselves up by contacting them immediately.

The letter MUST arrive within 29-56 days after you got the windscreen ticket. If it doesnt arrive within that timeframe, they havent got a hope in hell of doing anything.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

when it arrives it MUST contain key phrases as well to firstly make any supposed debt enforceable and secondly to create a keeper liability.

So, when it arrives post it up with your personal details redacted along with any ref number bar code ect and we will advise as to whether they are capable of copying out 2 lines of text from the POFA without screwing up. Many cant.