Hx car parking management parking charge

Guest dawny1969
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its not +£600

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the correspondence regarding this have gone to a neighbour who was sending them back to Royal mail, but then realised they were for me so sent all mail from then on to us.

We have had three in total so we don't know when this parking offence took place or where just that is was Hx Management who then instructed Gladstones who now have done this.

Until you call the court, we are all very much in the dark.

You mention above that you have had 'three in total'. I am assuming that you mean three separate parking tickets? Is this correct? If so, does the judgment relate to just ONE parking ticket?

Secondly, having a judgment does not mean that enforcement procedures can be taken against you. For that to happen, Gladstone's would be required to pay a fee to the court for the issue of a warrant. That will set them back around £100 and would still be under the limit to allow DCBL to take enforcement action.

Thirdly, any County Court judgment should in actual fact not harm your credit rating as it would be against the wrong house number. That is not to say that this matter can be ignored and you really MUST ensure that you speak with the court in the morning to find out precisely when the following:

When the claim was issued.

The amount of the claim and any costs?

The amount of the judgment

The address on the judgment.

you say you know the judgement number

so go ring northants bulk and ask if its real.

and if it is ask for a copy of the claimform AND the CCJ by email pdf

can you post up your doc again please

but let us see the monetary sums / totals they are quoting

I see you've redacted them

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If the claimant had used the court bailiff then a fee of £75 would be added

but what has happened is that Gladdys, have decided to use another bunch of bandits to write you a letter because their boss holds a bailiffs cert and hope that you dont know the differnec between a random letter through the post and an official court document.

If you feel like paying up you dont pay either of these companies you pay the claimant directly and only the exact amount due.

However, as all of this can be undone quite easily then I suggest that you file for a set aside and then write to both Gladdys and DBCL and tell them to go play with the moving traffic.

It will cost you for the set aside but you get that back from HX when you get the set aside order (or at least include it in your costs for your defence if they fancy actually attending a hearing to determine who is right or wrong)

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Guest dawny1969

Hi

I have contacted dbcl who advised me to phone the court which is dealing with this which

I did who have sent me a form to set aside the judgement.

They also told me when this pcn was and where and advised me if I wanted anymore info to contact Gladstones.

I am currently drafting a letter to them .

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

dont bother,

get the info from the courts service.

Do not be nice to these people

they have robbed you of around £300 already

use the proper process and dont contact gladdys or DBCL at all,

just HX to tell them you are taking them on.

Start reading up on the procedures before you do any more.

Guest dawny1969

ok thanks I will contact them by letter

Is there a letter template on this site who can give me some idea as to what to say to them ?

did you ring northants bulk and get a copy of the claimform and the CCJ by email pdf

and they

you get the court information from the courts service.

You dont contact gladdys or DBCL at all, this has been reiterated already.

You can get hold of the courts service on the phone,

they take forever to answer but they will have the details.

the letter you posted here has the judgement(claim) number on it so that wil give them all they need to know to look it up.

so the info is coming?

you can download the N244 from our site

you don't need to wait for it

but you need the claimform and the CCJ to be able to fill the N244 out and file a defence.

and they

Guest dawny1969

The courts have emailed me the n244 and also a form to help with the upfront charge

I have found out the date of the pcn and when and where it took place , the only way I can get photo evidence is from getting in touch with with hx

I've got the info from the court who have also changed my address details, the only thing I don't have is photo evidence. I can only get that from HX

Edited by dx100uk
merge

not sure how many more times and more people need to tell you this:

you need the claimform and the CCJ to be able to fill the N244 out and file a defence.

go request them!

the n244/ex160 are already here on CAG

and they

photo evidence? that is for you to do for your defence

so get down to where the event took place and take some photographs of the signage and entrance to the car park for yourself.

every private parking thread tells you to do this so why arent you reading up on the matter as suggested.

We can HELP you and advise but we cant go there and do everything for you that needs to be done

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

Guest dawny1969

I was meaning the photographic image of the photo they take of the vehicle for evidence to issue a PCN!!

I was meaning the photographic image of the photo they take of the vehicle for evidence to issue a PCN!!

I suspected that’s what you meant. You really must start reading carefully what you’re being asked to do, and also what you’re being told not to do!

This is what people need you to do in order to help...

Forget about writing to the DCA, do not contact them at all.

Get onto the court and request a copy of the original claim against you.

You also want a copy of the judgement.

Ask them to send you it via email in pdf format.

Once you have that then it can be inspected and the folks here can help you draft your request for a set aside and also your defence.

You will also need to go the place where the ticket was issued and collect images of the signs, the street lighting, the layout of the car park and the entrances... but this is not a priority right now.

So, one thing at a time - your immediate and only priority is to get the claim and judgement.

Don’t do anything else.

HX won by a walkover, they dont need evidence for that so dont be telegraphing them of your intentions.

Hit them with this stick WHEN you have the set aside and they have to produce the goods for the rematch.

Anything they say at the moment isnt worth a damn as the set aside is between you and the judge so get that first and then worry about the bandits supposed evidence if you have to.

they will probably want to save money and sneak off back under the rock they came from rather than explain themselves

Edited by DragonFly1967
Added paragraphs

not sure how many more times and more people need to tell you this:

you need the claimform and the CCJ to be able to fill the N244 out and file a defence.

go request them!

the n244/ex160 are already here on CAG

go ring northants bulk NOW and get this info running

else it will be Tuesday or Wednesday before you'll get through as Mondays are chockka on the phone lines.

DO IT NOW

and they

good we need to see the particulars of claim verbatim [exactly] as typed minus pers info like reg no.

and they