Sub Contractor Claimform - But i paid main Contractor Already!!

kamit9999
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So now you wait and see if the court serve notice to you that the Claimant has been ordered to submit and serve or risk the claim being thrown it...it cant proceed if they have not submitted a DQ..it cant be allocated to track.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As court given date 16/10/17 direction questionnaire need to be submit and sent to all parties I believe he sent on Friday with Next day delivery.

I don't know where I will stand if court case goes further.as I don't have any information

You dont need a copy of his DQ to proceed...the court directs..and allocates with further directions...assuming he has submitted his DQ

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Notify him that you have received a set of “blank” documents. Copy in the Court, and keep a copy of the notification.

In future, video yourself opening any recorded delivery mail or anything that looks like it might be from him. Show the envelope (and any recorded delivery tracking number) unopened and then its contents as you open it.

If they try the “blank document” dodge again, you’ll have evidence of what they are up to.

haven't heard of that old blank paper dodge in many years....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I called money claim helpline and they confirmed they did not receive anything yet but they working behind. Lady on phone told me I don't have to do anything at this stage when explain to her as I received blank letter.

Please let me know any format I have to use to send letter to court

You dont need to send a " letter " reread my post #51

Police just visited home and Officer was saying to my wife we have to pay sub contractor for work done in property or they will call me to station please update me as really scared with this things

Let them call you to the station!. This is a civil matter, not a criminal one.

If they want to interview you under caution you are entitled to have a legal representative present (which is free of charge!) who can help you with a statmenent showing this is a civil dispute and shouldn't involve the police.

Do you have the details for the police officer? (Were they real? why do they feel they need to be involved?).

Why was the officer talking to your wife if any allegation has been made against you...... this sounds fishy to me!

I received call from police saying sub contractor made allegation against me and they called me for caution interview tomorrow morning. I have given solicitor as well. I am really worried what to do and what will happen as this guy just want to make his case stronger and create one problem after another

he doesn't give up with distraction techniques then...

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I been to interview today

i listened called it has similar voice and tone like me but i did not made any call.

Officer was saying it is me and i dont know what to do.

. its sound similar to me but did not me.

will let me know any out come later date i am really worried dont know what to do.

so what was the call about?

why are the police involved?

has the rascal made a fraud claim against you?

and they

Yes, he submitted documents audio call recording saying i have given him card details and it sound like me but its not me. Officer was saying its definately me, i denied he may be verify voice he says if goes further.

Yes he made fraud claims against me as well. Officer saying he did months ago but they did not have enough force to go through with everything

I have told officer i received blank letter which he says builder also received blank letter as well.

I have no more idea what to do as really stress out as sound was i can say 95% match with my voice

if he has a recording then they need to produce the number it came from calling him.

recording alone is not on

demand they check his phone records for the registered number for the recoding.

and they

I do understand that but police not treating like that. They saying sound its definately me and they will compare using some system. May be will make live call to me and compare sound. I am worried as some one has similar sound and accent which sound like me create problem when using software. As well when recording was done baby was screaming in back ground they claim its my daughter voice which is not even right.

I dont know i am worried because officer dont want to listen other things. what he has done previously. He told me if i have to make any further complaint about him then i have to report at front desk.

What happen if it goes towards CPS as he was mentioning he will submit to cps to check if case is strong enough to go further.

ask the simple question

what incoming phone number was the call recording made from...

without proof of that they are going nowhere

case will fall flat

and they

I dont know i am worried because officer dont want to listen other things. what he has done previously. He told me if i have to make any further complaint about him then i have to report at front desk.

If they want to interview you under caution you are entitled to have a legal representative present (which is free of charge!) who can help you with a statmenent showing this is a civil dispute and shouldn't involve the police.

What did your legal advisor say about the officer’s behaviour / making a complaint?

Did you have legal advice / representation at your interview?

Officer did not tell me anything saying he will investigate further and update me.

I was reading online and its says they can not use voice recording as evidence in court. Does it apply same here or may be something different .

Basically, I am trying to say they have made recording without any consent from third party as when he was playing audio it doesnt not mention anything about it. Can it be still legal or not.

Yes i have legal advisor but she was bit weired. As i try to explain first in place which she did not listen she says she need to speak with officer in charge then will speak with me. After interview she ask me to sign one document and left.

Thant's it

forget that for now

what number did it come from

and they

Why would you want to claim “you can’t have that recording admitted into evidence” if you know that it isn’t a recording of you?.

If it isn’t you, don’t try to get it excluded, focus on showing it isn’t you!

Trying to get it excluded just makes it look like it was you after all!

Did you have legal representation at the police station?