Esa

Chester6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thing I don't they didn't report accurately during the test and the doctors don't worry about their oath as they act like the DWP is their patient, they act like I'm a liar and they also make it seem like I'm attention seeking or finding a medical condition and thinking I've got that was a comment from the latest one

Which presumably the tribunal agreed with.

As reallymadwoman said "I believe you can now only make a new claim for the same condition if it's got significantly worse."

Does it count they didn't record it accurately so it's worse then they recorded?

It's ridiculous this and even having to go through it

Does it count they didn't record it accurately so it's worse then they recorded?

It's ridiculous this and even having to go through it

To have any chance of getting a significant worsening accepted you will need to document that by medical evidence, maybe better to claim for a new condition as well as the old conditions, be inventive like they are , as long as your GP backs you ,it shouldn't be a problem until the next WCA

To have any chance of getting a significant worsening accepted you will need to document that by medical evidence, maybe better to claim for a new condition as well as the old conditions, be inventive like they are , as long as your GP backs you ,it shouldn't be a problem until the next WCA

I don't know if it counts but it should and the doctors locally tend to act like the DWP is the patient, so far I think they think I'm a liar, hypochondriac plus if I work then I'd suddenly be all better again since work is the cure plus they ignore that the jobcebtre is the source of the problems