Cabot/restons Claim Form - 2 Old Lloyds Credit Cards

Orchid47
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, Im scanning docs now but I have a question

How come Solicitors are able to take a signature from one document, text from another and cobble together a document using photoshop which can then be submitted and accepted as evidence in Court?

How come the Judge will accept this? as the judge clearly said she would

In my world this is considered as a forgery and is clearly fraudulent behaviour.

did you admit to the debt?

I bet not!

the application form it is devoid of all the correct prescribed terms it needs, nothing to do with the t&c's.

those must be on the page you signed or its reverse.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Not easy to change the date of a hearing..you may have to submit an application notice with fee...would be cheaper to go sick for the day.

So what is this unredacted copy that they refer to in the witness statement...?  what is it suppose to prove and how is it connected to  a default notice ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Exactly, but the question the Judge asked is Have I had the Money? Have I spent the money? The Judge pushed me on this. I didn't respond

The Judge wasn't bothered that the Default Notice wasn't a real one. She just wanted them to print it out rather than try to show it from their tablet.

She didn't feel that an actual Default Notice was relevant

She really didn't like that I was researching on the Internet, and defending my case

I did call the Court re the date and was told to email in and it would be passed before the Judge

Well thats not a default notice...Im not sure what its suppose to be...customers details screen shot ?

Did this DJ think that it was a default notice or connected to a default notice ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Yes the DJ did think it was the software of a reputable company

She held Crabot in high esteem

When I suggested that it could be cut and pasted she defended them

When I asked if at the next hearing they produce this screen shot with my information visible would this be accepted she said she would

Like I said above its forgery, its not a Default Notice

" Application failed today due to the Screen Shot of the Default Notice I was sent as part of the Witness Statement was missing details ie the date that the Default was served. The document had a big black area on the photocopy that obscured the so called date when the Default notice was served "

CES2 is the document they rely upon as evidence that a Default Notice was dated on the 9th June 2010 and a final demand was dated 28th June 2010.

The screen shot taken from well know accounting software which is produced by FICO® Debt Manager™ Solution.

https://www.fico.com/en/products/fico-debt-manager-solution  and is used widley by DCAs. Dent Manager fairisaac

I doubt very much Lloyds would use this software as its intensive use is for Debt Collection Agencies not  original creditors ...the give away is that after final demand there are lines for Judgment date and Judgment value...well thats of little concern for the OC as they have already sold the debt and do not litigate directly...its DCA software.

As for what an actual Default Notice should be like is the following....

IMG_20190219_0005 (1).pdf

And your already aware of the legislation pursuant to the CCA1974 IE section 87 (1) and section 88.

There is nothing in the legislation that screen shots taken from the DEBT Collectors software is evidence or anything that states a creditor can rely on documents that one was sent

Therefore CES2 is meaningless and not evidence that a Default Notice was ever served and or if it was served it was legally valid.You cant see from the data they rely on whether it was served within the correct format (section 88) and if it actually contained all the prescribed terms that a Default Notice must contain to be legally valid and whether the dates allowed you the prescribed time frame of 14 days plus service to rectify  any breach. 

Hence the requirement to produce the actual default notice....judgment should not be issued on the basis of probability or did you spend this money....if the DJ cant be bothered to look at the CCA1974 or follow it then we really are sinking to new depths. 

The Defendant to file and serve any additional witness statements and documents in response (if so required) by 4pm on 28th May 2019.

Second statement.pdf

Check your local County Court website....various email address for different documents.

Restons should be on their paperwork

And just to confirm......

" I make this Statement from matters which are within my own knowledge and are true and from information which has been supplied to me by the Claimant and from my perusal of documents and records on the Case Management System ("CMS") operated by my firm "

So not Lloyd's...not Cabots...Restons

• 1 month later...

Question it with the Judge....fixed costs in Small Claims Track.

Practice direction 45

Fixed costs in small claims

1.1 Under Rule 27.14 the costs which can be awarded to a claimant in a small claim include the fixed costs payable under Part 45 attributable to issuing the claim.

1.2 Those fixed costs are the sum of –

(a) the fixed commencement costs calculated in accordance with Table 1 of Rule 45.2;

(b) the appropriate court fee or fees paid by the claimant.

last on 3hrs ago

whats the issue??

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Dealing with Orchid off the forum thread.

:rockon:

and they

So how did this conclude Orchid ? 

Not good considering you have not posted ?

Andy