• Tweets

• Apologies dx100uk  I did not put the answers in red  Thank you all for your patience. H
    • Which Court have you received the claim from ? Northampton  Name of the Claimant ? Overdales solicitors  How many defendant's  joint or self ?  Self Date of issue – top right hand corner of the claim form – this in order to establish the time line you need to adhere to.  13 may 2024 What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? the claim is for the sum of £6163.61due by the defendant under an agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974 for hsbc uk bank plc. Account 4546384809766042. The defendant faild to maintain contractual payments required by the agreement and a default notice was served under s 87(1)  of the consumer credit act 1974 which as not been compiled with. The dbt was legally assigned to the Claimant on 23/08/23, notice on which as been given to the defendant.  The claim includes statutory interest under S.69 of the county courts act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum from the date of assignment to the date of issue of these proceedings in the sum of £117.53 the Claimant claims the sum of £6281.14. Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ?   Not to my knowledge. Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred?  No Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ?  Online but it was for a smaller amount they kept on increasing this with me asking Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim.  It was assigned to a debt collection agency  Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? yes  Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor?  Yes I also made offers to pay original creditor a smaller amount but was not replied to Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ?  No Why did you cease payments? I was made redundant and got a less paid job I also spent some time on furlough during covid and spent some 3 months on ssp off work. What was the date of your last payment?  May 2021 Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? Yes at the time I communicated with all my creditor's that I was running out of funds to pay the original agreements once my redundancy money ran out that was when my accounts defaulted. I then wrote to all my creditor's with pro rata offers of payments but debt collectors took over the accounts.
    • Just an update for all. I received about a letter every other week, increasing in threat levels. Then I hadn't had one for a about two weeks, then Saturday received a carbon copy of the very first letter they sent me in February. Made me laugh, rinse and repeat. 
    • So, your response was not received by the SCP as you did not send it with a valid stamp. Therefore, from my two option in post #14, the first option is the only one available to you, but you do not have the option of asking to be sentenced at the fixed penalty level as the reason the SCP did not receive your response was down to you. Here's a reminder of what to do: Respond to the SJPN by pleading “Not Guilty” to both charges. In the “Reasons for pleading Not Guilty” box state that you are willing to plead guilty to the speeding charge providing, and only providing, the “Fail to Provide Driver's Details" (FtP) charge is dropped. This is a tried and tested method to deal with your problem and is almost always successful. Before the pandemic it was necessary to attend court to do this "deal" because it needs the agreement of the police prosecutor.. During the pandemic courts made every effort to have as few  people as possible attend and they began doing this deal under the "Single Justice" procedure without the defendant's attendance. Some courts have carried this procedure on whilst others have reverted to a personal attendance being necessary. If you are required to attend, your case will be taken out of the SJ procedure and you will be given a date for a hearing in the normal Magistrates' Court. If that is the way they do it in the area involved you will have to attend, see the prosecutor and offer your "deal" in person. 
    • what device are you using? copy all the questions then come here to this thread and paste them. then answer each question click on red give answers here. when done  hit submit reply bottom right.  
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

The European Union.....In or Out?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV%3Axy0023

I have read your link top to bottom and it is irrelevant in relation to 1974/75, at that time very few of the general public had computers,(I never knew anybody with one) so were unable like today to access that information, which suited the government of the day, which was to keep the real purpose of the then common market.

Today you have that advantage so are able to look up the relevant information.

These are the original leaflets posted through every letter box in the UK.

1. Is the government issue leaflet, with all the same propaganda that you are getting from the in mob today, if we don’t vote to stay we will as a country disintegrate.

2. Is the leaflet produced by the in mob with the same rubbish as the governments leaflet.

3. This leaflet is from OUT it is the only leaflet to give any honest information, to the general public.

So please don’t say the general public should have done their researched, it was just not available at the time, and even if it had been it was not made available to the public because government did not want the country to know what they were signing up to.

So what you're saying is that citizens shouldn't do their homework and think with their own head but vote according to propaganda leaflets?

Well, Sir or Madam, I disagree!

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I openly admit to being a fence sitter. It won't be until April that we start getting the propaganda leaflets coming through the door so they 'may' sway me one way or the other.

What I would want to see is information from an independant source, not those with an agenda.

I want to do what is best for the country, not for me. The money saved by not subsidising the EU could quite easily be spent in this country, getting two thirds back from the EU in subsidies and other projects doesn't sound right when we could spend 100% of it instead. The drawback is that instead of paying for the things the EU subsidise, the money could be spent on other things instead of it's true purpose. I feel any government will do this.

I don't trust the Tories, never have and as for labour, at the moment, they don't seem to have a cohesive two brains cell to put together. All political parties have an agenda so as I said, someone with no axe to grind will get my attention.

I hope this thread continues in the way it has. Reason, argument, counter argument: it is all interesting but without rancour.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

One big factor should be decisive.

Financial markets - your pensions - your investments etc

Brexit would cause a massive shock to international finance markets, as they hate uncertainty. It could be the domino that starts to topple all of the others. The UK is one of the biggest financial centres and London i understand does more Euro trading than any other finance hub. If there is uncertainty about the UK and Europe in general, it could mean that international investors look elsewhere in the world. Europe is already in a difficult position and I don't think it is a good idea to upset the applecart

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

EU In or Out Defense

Our defense is mainly via our membership of NATO, which will not change whether we are in or out of the EU. The yanks may not like out leaving the EU, but that would not change our NATO membership.

The only 'fear' here is that the US effectively ignores their NATO responsibilities, and we have no real reason to believe that would ever be the case (excluding Trump winning the presidency)

The UN Security council

The Uk's place in the security council is not dependent on the EU, nor is it even dependent on the UK being a nuclear power.

The only thing that might risk the UK's position is if the UK was no longer the UK, which SOME might argue would be the case if the UK broke up.

Even then, I dont believe the US or France would like any change in the UK's position in the security council as the UK is effectively a vote for them when they need it.

The Scottish issue is crucial here.

Migration.

This is a definite OUT generator from my perspective.

Again I somewhat disagree with Gen Jacksons opinion, as the EU migrant issue can easily be considered a DIRECT result of the EU and Shengen. If there were no EU open borders, or if the EU properly protected its external borders, the issue would not have escalated to anything like it is today.

There is no sign whatsoever of the EU addressing these issues cohesively or effectively, despite the clear indications that worse may yet be to come.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

Migration and EU. A huge border externally and internally. Would take a huge number of Police or guards to cover it. It would cost a fortune, money which most countries don't have. If they were all independent, the same position would exist. It is not as if Europe is at war. These are refugees and economic migrants.

The EU does have joint security cooperation in terms of intelligence sharing, arrest warrant. On Brexit it does not mean an end to this, but it means 28 different arrangements.

NATO will still be there for main strategic defence. But future wars could well be terrorist related with different cells operating across many different countries. The EU policies of cooperation might help bring different countries together.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Migration and EU. A huge border externally and internally. Would take a huge number of Police or guards to cover it. It would cost a fortune, money which most countries don't have. If they were all independent, the same position would exist.

Introducing border controls IS what is happening, border control IS happening at Calais,

but the point was that if there were border controls, even quite low level ones, the situation would almost certainly not have escalated as it did

- its the entirely open borders, and the laws the migrants were 'entitled to' once in the EU whether entitled to be there or not that is the what made it possible and dangerous to the EU

One big factor should be decisive.

Financial markets - your pensions - your investments etc

Brexit would cause a massive shock to international finance markets, as they hate uncertainty. It could be the domino that starts to topple all of the others. The UK is one of the biggest financial centres and London i understand does more Euro trading than any other finance hub. If there is uncertainty about the UK and Europe in general, it could mean that international investors look elsewhere in the world. Europe is already in a difficult position and I don't think it is a good idea to upset the applecart

I think that house of cards is better upset sooner rather than collapsing again and again later.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Introducing border controls IS what is happening, border control IS happening at Calais,

but the point was that if there were border controls, even quite low level ones, the situation would almost certainly not have escalated as it did

- its the entirely open borders, and the laws the migrants were 'entitled to' once in the EU whether entitled to be there or not that is the what made it possible and dangerous to the EU

I think that house of cards is better upset sooner rather than collapsing again and again later.

Borders were open for EU flights, internal travel. When millions migrate any system would struggle. I don't think EU has made any difference to the situation.

The EU is still one of the biggest consumer markets and was doing OK until the world finance system had a heart attack. Don't make a decision based on such a small time frame. EU has succesfully expanded and in time could recover very well. The austerity policies have led to a downward spiral which is difficult to get out of. Once countries start doing better, people will migrate back,

Once countries start doing better, people will migrate back,

Only if they believe they would be significantly better of doing so - which I firmly believe few would ever think let alone be.

Syria etc will be rebuilt by the people there and/or whoever the major powers give the contracts to.

The Tory Legacy

So what you're saying is that citizens shouldn't do their homework and think with their own head but vote according to propaganda leaflets?

Well, Sir or Madam, I disagree!

You could only do homework back then by either reading the papers or leaflets that came through the door or writing to your MP - fat lot of good any of them would have been in enlightening.

So how did you do your homework in the early 70s ??

Some of the media who are pro Brexit are playing games to fool people.

See the second graph in this article, where they are trying to get the image of an increasing leave support into the publics minds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492874/Brexit-edge-referendum-battle-voters-likely-turn-David-Cameron-s-election-mastermind-declares-studying-new-polls.html

I find this behaviour quite sinister. The owners of the Daily Mail obviously have an interest in Brexit, which has nothing to do with the ordinary people in the UK.

See the second graph in this article, where they are trying to get the image of an increasing leave support into the publics minds.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492874/Brexit-edge-referendum-battle-voters-likely-turn-David-Cameron-s-election-mastermind-declares-studying-new-polls.html

I find this behaviour quite sinister. The owners of the Daily Mail obviously have an interest in Brexit, which has nothing to do with the ordinary people in the UK.

I understand your point on this unclebulgaria, but show me anyone on either side that isn't doing this sort of thing, let alone someone on any side who is giving COMPLETE, unbiased clear and straight facts.

How about the following as a stay in sweetener

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.mmnews.de/index.php/wirtschaft/47528-dexit-deutschland-raus&prev=search

The Tory Legacy

What I find sinister is the large multi national companies who want to stay in are allowing their premises to be used as platforms for David Cameron to pimp his Remain campaign. This is not democratic, it pressures the employees into thinking their jobs might be at risk so they must vote the way their Chief Executive wants them to !

Why does IDS (Brexit) say we are MORE at risk of a Paris Style attack if we stay in and the Cameron Crew say we are less secure if we leave ?

I want to see a more reasoned debate on the issues not self interest propaganda or the promotion of fear of loss of jobs, terrorists, etc.

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

CB

I don't think we will get a reasoned debate. One side will say one thing is true and the other side will say the opposite.

I don't understand people problems with the EU, unless they have suffered personally from an EU policy e.g common fisheries policy causing them to lose their fishing rights. But even if UK were independent most fishing is done in international waters and there would be international agreements in place to stop over fishing.

I think people have been fed anti EU stories in the media for so long, that they have been brain washed. James O'Brien has done phone ins on the EU on LBC and every time, few examples of bad EU policies are raised. The common issues raised are less powerful electrical appliances for energy reasons, food complying to certain standards and human rights. These are issues that would arise in most western countries whether EU or independent. They are not compelling reasons to end a relationship that has existed for 40 years.

Nb. I agree about business trying to influence workers. They should avoid that.

CB

I don't think we will get a reasoned debate. One side will say one thing is true and the other side will say the opposite.

I don't understand people problems with the EU, unless they have suffered personally from an EU policy e.g common fisheries policy causing them to lose their fishing rights. But even if UK were independent most fishing is done in international waters and there would be international agreements in place to stop over fishing.

I think people have been fed anti EU stories in the media for so long, that they have been brain washed. James O'Brien has done phone ins on the EU on LBC and every time, few examples of bad EU policies are raised. The common issues raised are less powerful electrical appliances for energy reasons, food complying to certain standards and human rights. These are issues that would arise in most western countries whether EU or independent. They are not compelling reasons to end a relationship that has existed for 40 years.

Nb. I agree about business trying to influence workers. They should avoid that.

We can never have a reasoned debate unless some reasoning is put before us. So far I have seen absolutely no reasons why we should leave and no reasons why we should stay.

When we get those, then we can start to debate the ins and the outs of those reasons.

It's no good to say things like 'business will suffer', where has it been shown, show us the proof.

Edited by Conniff

I found this earlier in regards to business and Europe. I felt it was quite a reasonable article

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=d10a91e3-854e-40ee-a2bc-87bc7acafcb5

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I found this earlier in regards to business and Europe. I felt it was quite a reasonable article

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=d10a91e3-854e-40ee-a2bc-87bc7acafcb5

Except I didnt understand any of it ?

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Except I didnt understand any of it ?

It says if we exit, we will probably (almost certainly) still need to meet all EU competition and trading requirements if we wished to trade with the EU, but wouldn't have any internal EU say in those EU regulations.

eg they wont let us sell fish to them fished outside their regulations giving an unfair advantage to our fishermen, or allow products to be imported manufactured by slave labour and with toxic chemicals dumped into rivers against EU regs (despite all the chinese products sold in the EU)

But dont forget that a UK vote is only significant in the EU even while we are 'a member' if there is a major split on policy among the other EU nations and we were prepared to negotiate our interests in that area for other issues rather than vote based on that issue alone.

The Tory Legacy

The Tory Legacy

Cameron is an idiot. The Brexit vote has wider political implications which could prove to be a nightmare, if people vote for Brexit.

Retired General Mike Jackson discusses some of the issues in the article linked to.

N. Irish Unionists are for Brexit, because they see it as cementing N.Irelands future within the UK. There would not be the EU considerations, where they are cooperating fully with the Irish government who would be backed by the EU. If the troubles start up again in N.Ireland, it will be the sense of national identity being stirred up again, as to whether people look to Dublin or London.

I find it rather hypocritical that one minute you run the Mail down, and yet when it suits you quote it as the truth.

There’s a saying once bitten twice shy, the country was conned into

voting to stay in the common market, (not given the relevant information

to make a rational judgement so it’s no good saying people should have

done their homework, information was just not made available deliberately

to keep the general public in the dark).

Key elements of our constitution are 1.-freedom under the law to do whatever

is not explicitly forbidden; 2.-independence of the judiciary; 3.-the presumption of innocence;

4.-the right of an accused person to be faced by his accuser and to cross-examine him/her.

None of these are compatible with European practices.

If you don’t believe this statement, (I am sure there are some who will say load of rubbish) try arguing against this.

See:- http;//eurealist.co.uk/?p=676

Jean-Claude Juncker is an arch federalist who wants deeper integration and intends to continue to remove National powers from member states.

He said:

“So the time has come to deepen European integration instead of re-introducing national divisions.”

“We have to deepen economic and monetary union for a simple reason: Our monetary union is not optimal. We have an independent central bank. But we don’t have a European government. So we have to have rules to replace the non-existent European government,”

He also wants to increase the powers of the Commission against the representative of the members states in the Council so that the commission is again the political driver in Brussels.

Just to be clear this is the same man who said:

“When it becomes serious, you have to lie.”

“Of course there will be transfers of sovereignty. But would I be intelligent to bring attention to that?”

“If it’s a Yes, we will say ‘on we go,’ and if it’s a No we will say ‘we continue.'” With regard to the French Referendum

“Those countries that vote No must vote again… to obtain the right answer.”

Link

There’s a saying once bitten twice shy, the country was conned into

voting to stay in the common market, (not given the relevant information

to make a rational judgement so it’s no good saying people should have

done their homework, information was just not made available deliberately

to keep the general public in the dark).

By both sides

Key elements of our constitution are 1.-freedom under the law to do whatever

is not explicitly forbidden;

Like peacefully protest without being charged with 'not giving your name' when harassed even when there is mo evidence of you doing wrong

2.-independence of the judiciary;

Like the persecution of a whistelblower via the UK courts improper implementation of an improper EAW

3.-the presumption of innocence;

See above and below

4.-the right of an accused person to be faced by his accuser and to cross-examine him/her.

Like the anonymity of those accusing people of rape, when the un-convicted and often un-evidenced accused are named

The Tory Legacy

Well, I think the fear campaign has actually eventually done it for me,

The fear that Boris, IDS and Ress-Moog would rise in power as unholy trinity to run the country on the strength of a Brexit outweighs any other fears by far, perhaps even the potential for Turkey holding the EU council presidency.

I'm now an in voter

(and I'm not joking)

The Tory Legacy

I don’t think we can afford to me members of the EU.

There are almost 2 million people unemployed in the UK.

Young people are suffering with the worst youth unemployment

rate for 20 years; and half a million of them are without jobs.

Up and down this country, there are people going hungry,

queuing up at food banks, and not getting the proper health care

that they need.

Yet, what is the British Government doing?

Sending £17 billion a year of YOUR money to the European Union.

Mass immigration will destroy this country.

Outside the EU, we have the power to choose who comes into the UK.

A huge number of migrants from Eastern Europe have come to our country

in the last decade, putting pressure on our scarce resources of schools, housing

the transport network and the jobs market.

While members of the EU we have no say over the quantity or qualifications of

the EU citizens who come here.

EU mass immigration means free healthcare, and access to UK benefits for many

non-contributors. Are you happy with that? I know I’m not.

Edited by Andyorch
edited

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2884 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks