CRS/Harlands Hone Gym misleading information

Clueless Dan
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's been a while, hope everybody is well...

After receiving nothing via post I have had this sent to my personal email account today;

> Further to your recent correspondence regarding repayment of your account balance.

>

> Please contact CRS directly on 01444 449165 to discuss payment within the next 7 days. A suitable repayment schedule can be organised.

>

> Yours sincerely,

>

> Nick Bright

>

> Senior Collector

Would you deem this to be a suitable reply?

Dear Nick

I am not willing to discuss this matter over the phone as I will have no record of what has been agreed and no opportunity to seek legal advice before responding, please either reject or accept my offer by post.

Kind Regards.

Hi Dan,

Simply ignore this latest email.

Don't reply by letter or by email.

If they wanted money from you, they should have replied to your offer within the 14 days you gave them.

Keep us posted.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 1 month later...

So, its been over 2 months since I made my offer with the stipulation that they accept or decline within 14 days. I have just received this via email, nothing by post;

Dear Mr ********

Re: CRS Ref No: ******* / Harlands Ref No: ********

Further to your recent e-mail, we duly write.

We would like to confirm we are willing to accept payment of £179.91 by debit or credit card to settle your account in full. Please contact CRS on 01444 449165 by 10 December 2015 to discuss payment.

Yours sincerely,

Nick Bright

Senior Collector

I've been careful to make sure that all my dealings with CRS have been via recorded delivery post so I have no idea which email they are referring to. Should I carry on ignoring or call them up and pay?!...

Hi CD,

I agree, you should ignore this email and not reply at all.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)