Euro Car Parks - Illegal tickets??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your charging a "FINE" oh dear its you committing a criminal act, by claiming it’s a FINE or a PENALTY

You have no right in LAW to Charge a FINE or Issue a Penalty

What you are issuing is "an Unenforceable Invoice" on the pretence they may have entered into a civil contract, and as you allow free parking there is no loss you can claim legally

Take legal advice, you may need it

You obviously do not understand the law. It is private land, the signs are clear and the court does enforce it. I could charge for parking in the first place but allow free parking as a consideration to many nice people who appreciate the consideration, however there will always be a [EDIT] who spoils it for everone else.

Hi All

Have you ever thought that the car park owners have to pay for the maintenence of these car parks and provide them for their customers. Car parking is at a premium these days and people abuse them and then try to [problem] to get out of paying. I own six spaces outside my shop, people use them all the time to go off for several hours and not use my business, why should I pay for someone to have a free ride. Be fair we all have to make a living, how would you feel if I came and parked on your driveway and went off shopping for a couple of hours. Same thing.

You dont get it do you

These people are running a [problem]

You dont work for Euro car parks do you lol:D

Not a [EDIT]. Just object to shelling out cash for a situation that is not my fault. And bvy the way, people regularly park over my drive and obstruct it. I could try slapping a 50 quid fine on them but I suspect that they would just laugh at me.

crawl back under your stone Perky

and just what Court would enforce parking on private Land and what Law of the Land would apply

your correct the dont understand the law of planet perky , because its all in your head and does not apply to the Planet earth

time for good byes, 10 9 8 7 6 .....................

has he gone yet :D

If you own the land they are parked on then put up the correct signage and you can. If they are on the highway and your driveway is legal then call the police and get them moved. It is an offence for them to obstruct it. Euro car parks are not [problematic] they are doing a service for the poor people like me struggling to make an honest living despite the [problematic]

crawl back under your stone Perky

and just what Court would enforce parking on private Land and what Law of the Land would apply

your correct the dont understand the law of planet perky , because its all in your head and does not apply to the Planet earth

time for good byes, 10 9 8 7 6 .....................

has he gone yet :D

I cant argue with you if you talk rubbish, make it a reasonable educated discussion

Ooo its a euro Fan!!!

ECP are definate [problematic] and a bunch of idiots

I phoned them up, they claimed on the phone to take everyone who doesnt pay to court

They dont.!

Now where can i find a free car parking space....

what, ?? now just who is talking rubbish

list your 3 answers as follows

1) what law of the land allows you or your agent to fine someone on private land

2) what law of the land would the court use in your favour

3) perky why are you such a stupid twit you will never win on here

4) list the cases where the [problematic] have won

answer the 3 above , pen and paper are not allowed , answers must be in a post on this thread

I am sure that you are trying to make an honest living Fairplayforall and I don't mean to offend. I think that the point of this thread is that the large parking companies do not give a flying f*** about anything except making a fast buck. People expect to be treated with decency and (just perhaps) a little flexibility and understanding. How else are people to react when confronted with some of the situations on this (and other) threads.

You are all very silly people who just resort to stupid talk to try to justify your behaviour. Why can you not have a reasonable sensible discussion based on right and wrong and admit that you are not interested in anyone but yourselves, be fair to others think about someone else and do unto others as you would have them do to you.

I dont have to worry about which laws that is why I employ Euro car parks to monitor my car parking for me. They deal with all that side and the courts for me. As I have said already i give free parking and allow plenty of time for my customers. It is only the inconsiderate ones which blatently break the rules that pay the penalty.

I am sure that you are trying to make an honest living Fairplayforall and I don't mean to offend. I think that the point of this thread is that the large parking companies do not give a flying f*** about anything except making a fast buck. People expect to be treated with decency and (just perhaps) a little flexibility and understanding. How else are people to react when confronted with some of the situations on this (and other) threads.

you only have to read the majority of these threads to see that most of them have blatenly broken the rules and then are looking for your help to get out of it. Even the big boys have problems with parking, most of them are in busy areas and people just want to park for free, some go away on the train for a week and park in the supermarkets. Be Fair.

well the bad news when someone takes your agents to court for [causing problems] you are also libel , go and read the LAW before spouting rubbish

you would be surprised just how many users on CAG are infact from a legal background, and are giving the correct advice

not the crap that these [problematic] /Parking companies tell their customers what the can and will do , then crap babble on about the road traffic act and imply it applies to private property, which it does not

take note PPC's do not do COURT anymore , they loose 99.999999999% cases that are defended

RULES what rules , they do not allow / or your agents to [problem] jo public, and RULES are not LAW

I think that we will have to agree to disagree. I may be a silly person, but I have never blatantly tried for a free ride. I try and be fair and honest, but ECP do not!

nobody has ever been given a ticket in my car park that had not broken the rules. I do not [problem] and I make nothing from the tickets, the proceeds of the ticket go to the company to recover the court costs etc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks