Microcredit Ceased to trade - help with court action

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone offer advice, there are two of us who have won cases through FOS against Microcredit T /as Minicredit, we won in our favour and Microcredit owe 1200, they ceased to trade, I have gone to CAB and they couldn't give advice, also been in contact with FCA and cant give advice and FOS have done all they can do. FOS decisions are enforceable in court. I have already spent 100 trying to get my money. I have sent a judgement obviously next step in Bailiffs, but is this maybe a waste of money as they may not have assets, we need help as we cant spend money and we may not get money back, please any advice, obviously we can put a charge on bank but is it worth paying if they don't have active bank account. We feel lost and are annoyed Minicredit has not paid us our money, but they ensured they sold there debts on, how is this allowed

Suzanne

we have seen your thread previously. We are aware of it.

We will give advice and Ill ask DX to merge it with the original.

DX; Please merge this with the original Minicredit thread opened by Suzanne.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Suzanne..... perhaps try asking on the minicredit section of the forum http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?335-Minicredit-Minicashloans

I'm sure someone will have its banking details. Do you not have the banking data or did you not have any financial relationship with it?

The business is still active, spend a couple of quid with companies house if necessary to check for any fixed or floating charges, its another cheap option to try to establish possible assets.

I feel ive exhausted all avenues, company house show new director assets of 1000 but hey where and cant guarantee that. Also old director has full address in Estonia new director details just says resides in Russia, how were these people ever regulated. I have spent 110 trying to get my money and getting no support anywhere. I am disgusted that this can happen. Any more action is just going to cost me more money that I haven't got. If I owed them money oh they would have all the rights and I would be hounded for the money. Absolutely disgusted that this situation can be allowed to happen.

• 4 weeks later...

hi suzanne80 sorry for late reply - I am still waiting the official response from the FOS "Enforcement" Team but had a brainwave and wrote to my adjudicator and asked him who is paying the Financial Ombudsman Case Fee's related to Minicredit - he refused to answer citing Date Protection but I am going to make an FOI request on this. Surely if someone has a fund to pay the case fees related to these complaints (which could be quite hefty considering each case costs around £500) then they would be liable for any awards from FOS as well?

Its worth a shot anyway - the only other thing I can think if to see if we can generate some media publicity about this matter and try and shame someone in the FCA on this matter? Can any of the site admin guys point us in the direction of media contacts?

Yes I would love to generate some media publicity with this. It is a terrible situation I have enforced mine to high court. But I am pretty sure I am fighting a losing battle. I agree Im sure there must be someone we can persue for our money owed. It makes me angry how if we owed money we would soon be aware who to pay it to. Its disgusting