carter/lowells claimform - o2 debt***Claim Struck Out***

neil24103
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2940 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How far is the court from you? I would go along just in case and put in a wasted cost claim against Lowlifes. I would also take a complaint letter along listing the length of time this has taken and the grief and frustration it has caused you.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I win will they after remove it from my credit file ?

No......the debt stands...its only the claim that hopefully fails.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

claim struck out for breach 0f cpr 27 failing to comply with judges directions. no default/assignment none attendance asked if I had anything to say. I showed letter from carter judge said its a breach of court procedure rule 42.2 42.3 (thanks andy) judge was not impressed not been informed. donation on its way thank andy

:wink: Thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Well done neil.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

:whoo:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

They cant increase the default, they could however adjust the outstanding balance but bear in mind that the information you see today is the information from the last month or so. Anything from today onwards should be reported by the next time its update.

Keep an eye on it but i'd be pursuing lowells to have the lot removed immediately after todays result.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

In your case as they havent even bothered to supply anything you can argue that that the default is erroneous and as they hold no paperwork, no contract to enforce, how can they justify retaining a default against you?

As dx points out, theres no legal remit for them to do so but it wouldnt stop me having a damn good go at getting everything pertaining to it removed by lowells, they have access to do it in seconds if they so wish.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

don't know if this matters but Lowell mark my file as the LENDER they are debt purchasers so one would wonder if they have a licence to state this on credit files. once I start something I see it out looks like im in for the long haul with Lowell to try and get them to remove it

Edited by neil24103
add

they have a CCL yes else they couldn't mark cra files.

and they

Slightly different in that case as it was adjudged the agreement was irredeemably unenforceable.Neils never got to trial.