Employment Support Allowance Help

tomredsquirrel14
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys, Last week I called the DWP to transfer from JSA to ESA. This morning, I received my ESA Customer statement. I am just a little confused about what to do now?

In the Statement it states "We require evidence to support your claim. Please provide us with documents to support your claim"

What documents do they mean? It doesn't state in the letter what they are. I hope this doesn't sound a stupid but do they mean sick note which I haven't provided has yet or my P45?

Appreciate your help guys...Thanks Tom

Hi Guys, Last week I called the DWP to transfer from JSA to ESA. This morning, I received my ESA Customer statement. I am just a little confused about what to do now?

In the Statement it states "We require evidence to support your claim. Please provide us with documents to support your claim"

What documents do they mean? It doesn't state in the letter what they are. I hope this doesn't sound a stupid but do they mean sick note which I haven't provided has yet or my P45?

Appreciate your help guys...Thanks Tom

it might be the sick note , but it's best to ring them and ask.

Yes, almost certainly your sick note. No payments can be issued without one at this stage of your claim.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

When I moved to ESA from JSA I made a telephone claim. Once this was done I got a P45 in the post and then sent off my sick note recorded delivery and ensured I checked on line that it had been signed for (also took a copy for myself) Within 9 days I had my ESA confirmation text and letter in the post and my payments have been fine since. As long as you follow all procedures correctly and keep evidence (your own copies) it is pretty straight forward.