Total parking soloutions, have they ran out of time? **Cancelled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3615 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi People,

Heres the story, I got a parking ticket from TPS on the 19th April 2014, so on the 22nd April 2014 I sent them an email with my appeal as I was parked there due to a breakdown on my car, here is the email i sent them......

Dear Total Parking Solutions

I am writing to appeal the parking charge notice that was littered on my car that is registered to myself on the 19/04/14. The PCN number is MT30394271.

First of all I would like you to send photographic evidence or proof that the car was parked between the hours stated on the notice.

I noticed that you had signs in the car park stating you have ANPR in operation, I would like to see the images that that has been recorded of the vehicle entering and exiting the car park.

On the day of this notice the vehicle broke down with exhaust problems, which means that the driver had to get it repaired straight away as it was was unfit for the roads.

Halfords was nearest, but they did not have the part so, The driver had to go into the town centre and get it. The driver could not drive on a public highway as it would be illegal to do so.

I feel these are reasonable grounds for a appeal, I would like to here correspondence from you within 14 days of this email, any later I will presume this matter closed.

Thank you

Receiver of notice MT30394271.

Normally I would ignore them but something tells me that I should follow this through.

I had a automatic email back staing that they WILL get back to me within 35 days, today is 37 days and still no reply via email (as they have not got my name or address as of yet).

So where do I stand as they have not got back to me on time like they stated.

Advice please :)

I HAVE FOLLOWED ALOT OF ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, AND IT MADE ME REALISE MY RIGHT AND WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG.......NOW I'M DOING IT RIGHT

Hi People,

Heres the story, I got a parking ticket from TPS on the 19th April 2014, so on the 22nd April 2014 I sent them an email with my appeal as I was parked there due to a breakdown on my car, here is the email i sent them......

Dear Total Parking Solutions

I am writing to appeal the parking charge notice that was littered on my car that is registered to myself on the 19/04/14. The PCN number is MT30394271.

First of all I would like you to send photographic evidence or proof that the car was parked between the hours stated on the notice.

I noticed that you had signs in the car park stating you have ANPR in operation, I would like to see the images that that has been recorded of the vehicle entering and exiting the car park.

On the day of this notice the vehicle broke down with exhaust problems, which means that the driver had to get it repaired straight away as it was was unfit for the roads.

Halfords was nearest, but they did not have the part so, The driver had to go into the town centre and get it. The driver could not drive on a public highway as it would be illegal to do so.

I feel these are reasonable grounds for a appeal, I would like to here correspondence from you within 14 days of this email, any later I will presume this matter closed.

Thank you

Receiver of notice MT30394271.

Normally I would ignore them but something tells me that I should follow this through.

I had a automatic email back staing that they WILL get back to me within 35 days, today is 37 days and still no reply via email (as they have not got my name or address as of yet).

So where do I stand as they have not got back to me on time like they stated.

Advice please :)

You seem to have identified the registered keeper as the driver. I suspect they may now have contacted the DVLA, and you will get a Notice To Keeper in the post shortly. But you may not...

You shouldn't have responded to the windscreen ticket , as per the advice on your other thread

regarding your other invoice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?425090-Civil-enforment-ltd

Ok my error (woops!), but may I point out 2 things, their signage states that there is ANPR in use, but wasnt as there was no camera in sight also a lady who works for them was on foot put the notice there. Also I have the problem of that they have overlapped the amount time they said they will get back to me.

I HAVE FOLLOWED ALOT OF ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, AND IT MADE ME REALISE MY RIGHT AND WHAT I WAS DOING WRONG.......NOW I'M DOING IT RIGHT

as they slapped a ticket on the car they have to contact the keeper of the vehicle between 29 and 56 days after the date of issue of the screen ticket.

By saying that you presume that the matter is closed doesnt do so, if you wrote tot hem and gave them a deadline then that can be a contractual abligation on their part and they have failed to keep to it but that just muddies the water rather than closing the matter.

Their reference to 35 days is the time they have to respond to an appeal so your appeal has been lodged and now you wait for either an acceptance or rejection letter. A rejection letter should have the POPLA code that allows you to take the matter to the independent arbitrator. This is where you are likely to win if you use the right phrases to argue that the charge is not a valid one. see postings about GPEOL.

Now, as they are late responding theoretically they cannot use the PoFA to claim against the keeper of the vehicle and you havent specifically identified the driver so it is for them to prove who that was.If you do get a deamnd or a rejection letter now then you can make a complaint to the BPA about the abuse of process and demand that the BPA tell you what they intend to do about their member making unlawful demands.

You will probably be told that a POPLA code will be issued as that avoids the possibility of you suing them if TPS carry on.

excellent info erics brother, what about the fact they say on their signs that anpr is used, but isnt

watching this as i have a similar problem

what is the problem you have mate

Ok so its been 45 days now, I phoned them and said that they would responed in 35 days they said someone is dealing with the case and will hear something by the end of the week, but i have it in writing that they will responed within 35 days.

They defo aint getting a penny from me

Hey caggers, heres a update......................they canceled the PCN I wonder why lol