style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3489 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i would leave peacefully but leave several traps.. i can think of loads of good ideas...

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

does ruskis actions resemble a certain countries' 'entry' into austria and czechoslovakia re reclamation? surely not?

• 3 weeks later...

probably going to kick off tomorrow, thats the deadline for the "activists" to leave peaceful

if ukrane move on them bets on russia moving in

ill repeat my earlier prediction of russia snipping off the eastern third of the country, thats where all the gas fields and coal fields are

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Putin is worse than the North Korean murderer Kim Jong-un (Kim, what sort of name is that for a man).

All the problems in the Ukraine are fabricated by Russia, all the troubles and take over of government buildings is being done by the Russians. Liar Putin can deny it all he wants, but the rest of the world aren't as stupid as he is.

The man with the little willy trying to boost his ego.

personally if donesk falls the rest of ukraine will probably follow back to russia or at least lean that way

hard to be a country when the main industrial part is gone, economy would plummet even more then

personally as the "protestors"/russian insurgents have claimed one or two buildings i would call those couple of buildings lost, they already lost the right to leave peacefully so i would suggest an air strike per building maybe two missiles each, simple end, would deny the "set piece" large battles that Russia after

plus its easyer to search for evidence when someones dead

Please note:

Nothing wrong with that link. Planes do it all the time. They Never cross the border though as the Uk jets have strict orders to warn then destroy.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

ukraines just re-instated conscription, that might push their army size to between 500,000 and 1mil

Please note:

How many more influential Russians can the West impose sanctions on before the gas and oil gets turned off? if that happens will the owners notice a serious fall in income and start demanding some form of response from Putin?

well ukranes just announced that during an effort to re-take one town they have had a helicopter shot down with a surface - air missile

wonder who supplied that to them mr putin

Please note:

So much for being member, of the European Club!!!!! What Club?

‘The two faced Germans are letting Putin wreak havoc!’. As Europe’s leading power, a global economic titan, and a nation that has sought since 1945 to set an example of peace and democracy, Germany ought to be at the forefront of demands for sanctions to be imposed on Russia after its outrageous behaviour in Ukraine.

But it has signally failed to discharge its moral duty towards Europe. The main reason is

self-interest because the Russians are one of the main markets for its exports, but its industry and homes rely so heavily on the countries gas and oil.

Germany is Russia’s third biggest trading partner and accounts for 31% of Russia’s imports from the EU. At least 6,100 German companies have capital investments in Russia, turning over 40 billion euros in 2012 and employing 270,000 people.

Most chillingly, this means that Putin might also feel emboldened to start menacing other former enslaved countries that Russia annexed such as Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia which, like Ukraine, have considerable Russian minorities.

This is a truly inglorious moment for Mrs Merkel. Eastern European nations that were freed after the fall of the Iron Curtain had come to regard Germany as a friend and protector.

Although I have not myself got any time for the EU, and think we should pull out as soon as possible, I still think that it is a pity that these selfish considerations now prevent Mrs Merkal from doing what is right and lead the EU into a defence of Ukrainian sovereignty, and I don’t necessarily mean war.

Europe just wants our money!!

Have you noticed that Merkel, (Hitler without nose hair) always wears the same jacket, she must have a thousand of them all different colours. She is drab and scruffy and only knows one word 'Merkel'.

Edited by Conniff

the pol didn't give much of a fight, fair enough though in the circs, the army cant do much, fair enough again, all given they are up against 'russia' with not much outside support. then there is the ousted pres apparently siphoning off all the money. plus, the eu/west cant do much apart from talk/do rhetoric. seems putin cant lose! or can he?

hmmm..

personally i doubt it would come to war

but if it does expect a russia-china-south america alliance

europe - america definatly however america will want to deal with the south american threat first, maybe aussie but they will most likely bow out

japan will probably join due to the risk from china

wouldnt expect many of the set peice battles from ww1 + 2, most likely small skermishes, most of the combats likely to be control of the seas + skies, once control of those is established then i would expect missile strikes against most of the targets, cluster munitions against groups of combat troops etc

if there is any use of nukes expect india v pakistan

Please note: