Wrongly Accused - Total Overreaction

KFC
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does the history or nature of the injury raise any concerns?

The answer to this is always yes, otherwise the child wouldn't be in hospital.

Medical staff cover their back and that's fine, it's the social workers and police who need to hit the targets.

Going back to the original discussion, I personally, and this is purely my view, would fight the jobsworth to make it very clear that the child has not been abused.

If you leave it, I have a feeling that they will 'keep an eye on you'.

So if the child is injuried again in a few weeks there will be a lot more than the police at the door at 11pm.

And the words "well, you accepted that the injuries were unexplained last time, what about now? Surely a child doen not self harm, soooo..."

That is absolute crap king. Does the history or nature of the injury raise any concerns? The answer is not always yes. Child having a broken arm from falling off a trampoline...Child with cuts/ abrasions from falling over...

In this case it was the fact the child could not use the leg although there was no obvious problems that alerted them. If they had been able to say that the child had been playing tag in the playground and tripped, then I can assure you it would have gone no further. Social services are over stretched - they aren't looking for work.

Stop playing silly beggers

From a hospital point of view it would be does the cause or nature raise concern to the professional person

As a kid I fell off my bike grazed my hand and took a blow to the head. My mother took me to A&E because she was concerned, not about how it happened but because I was crying and bleeding and had hit my head.

Now if what I had said to the nurse had not been consistent with my injury then they would have been concerned

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

I'm not criticising the doctors, as I said they have to cover they back.

It's the social workers and police that will heavily handle and target easy preys like decent parents who don't complain and go along with their box ticking investigation.