Evri ‘lost’ a brand new iphone sent by a family member and now all emails are being ignored

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’m gonna cram as much info as i know and hope it’s enough!

I upgraded my phone and it was sent to my dads house.

I moved to Birmingham and he’s in wiltshire.

my stepmum shipped it to a parcel shop near me using Evri, not knowing all the issues people have had with them.

It was shipped and being sorted at their depot on 18th October.

Was sent using next day shipping so expected it within three days.

Shipping details have not been updated since 4:55am on 19th october, saying it’s being sorted at the depot.

I spent ages talking to a robot and getting nowhere.

I emailed the CEO on 27th, a week after the delivery date.

someone replied on his behalf saying that they’ll personally investigate it and will keep me updated.

I received no phone calls when asked.

After days going back and forth with my question not being answered, they said due to how long it’s taking for them to locate the parcel, i should take that as it’s lost and get the sender to refund my item and get another. It was a brand new phone, it wasn’t sent by a retailer so i can’t claim anything like a chargeback from the bank etc. 

My stepmum has been trying to get compensation and isn’t getting anywhere.

My emails are no longer being responded to and i need some advice on taking them to small claims court.

I’ve read a lot of the threads in here but it’s very very confusing.

what steps do i need to take?

i’ve made them aware weeks back about me wanting to seek legal help but again, no reply. or has anyone been in this situation before?

i’m down a phone which i believe was just pocketed by someone which i’m going to have to buy again.

i’ve read about letters etc. i don’t have a printer so if i can email it that would be great.

i can nearly hand write it but i’m not sure if that’s acceptable? As of now, i’ve been ignored for 3 weeks, my stepmum is doing everything she can to get some kind of compensation but she’s not getting any answers either.

i don’t believe she paid for extra insurance.

i reached out to citizens advice 12 days ago about this and had no reply and am at a loss. 

• sophthesimpxox changed the title to Evri ‘lost’ a brand new iphone sent by a family member and now all emails are being ignored

You have come to the right place and we can help you get your money back.

However you will have to help us by firstly, not posting long blocks of text which are very difficult for people to read especially when they are using small screen such as telephones.
Please post well spaced and properly punctuated messages and that will make it easier for everybody.

Secondly, although you have posted a huge amount of information, almost none of it is relevant.

I'm going to close the thread but I'm going to ask you to read around the stories on this sub- forum and start a new thread and give us the information which is relevant.

That includes the identity of the item, was it correctly identified, the value, was it correctly valued, did you take out the so-called insurance?

I understand that this item was sent to you by your stepmother. Is she able to deal with this rather than you?

Thank you

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks