PCN from LONDON PARKING SOLUTIONS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3655 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hot desking in the collections dept. As others say. write back stating debt is disputed in its entirety and they should pass the whole matter back to its originator. Say that any further communication from Roxburge will be considered as harassment.

The arguments about incorrect procedures are to bash the parking company, you dont need to justify yourself to a DCA

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a reply:- "Thank you for your recent correspondence received in our office 16 Jan 2014 the contents of which have been noted accordingly. With reference to the above mentioned PCN please be advised that we are no longer dealing with your account as we received no correspondence from you in regards to our letter advising you to provide the full name and address of the driver by 14th January 2014. In regards to your request for a POPLA code, I can confirm that we are only permitted to issue a POPLA code should a valid appeal be submitted to us and your appeal be refused by our client. As no no valid representation was forthcoming your account was passed to a company called Roxburge . Please contact them on.... or via email ...... to discuss this matter further."

LPS do have an alternative choice-forget the entire matter as they are timed out. I would let them make the next move and if you get a further demand write back heading your post letter before action and point out that the company is in breach of the PoFA in claiming against you as RK and that any further approaches by Roxburge will result in you making a complaint of harassment as a criminal and civil tort without further notice to them.

Just had a thought .... although I've kept copies of things I did not keep copy of appeal...can't even remember what I appealed against...think it probably was "driver went elsewhere" and the the driver didn't tell me about it.......

Must admit I took a deep breath before I opened up my email to look at this. I want to thank you and ericsbrother for being so positive and helpful. Its brilliant. Right enough waffle! Thankyou.

f16 and Ericsbrother........I cannot thank you enough for all your help. I've heard no more. Made a further donation to CAG. :whoo:

Thank you so much for your help. I've heard no more. Thought I would let you know. :-D

• 3 months later...

Mollierose8,

Glad to hear that you have heard nothing more from them.

The down side to this is you will have to buy toilet paper at the supermarket

because your "free" supply has ended.

good luck