Recieved N1 from GBP for pcn (NW) LTDPPC - court claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received court papers N1 today for a parking charge notice, and I fully intend to defend the claim.

I've not been to the forum for ages so I need to do some reading to get my defence in order.

I will keep this thread posted with any developments.

First job is to tick my Acknowledgment of service and pop it in the post.

post up the PoC please

exactly as it is typed

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

why not ack on MCOL site?

gives you more time

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

POC

The Claimant's claim against the Defendant is for breach of contract in respect of a notice issued to vehicle (???????) on (date) at (Location)

following unauthorised parking event:

OUTSIDE DESIGNATED PARKING SPACE.

The Terms And Conditions to which the Defendant agreed to be bound by using the site were clearly displayed in prominent places throughout the site.

The Claimant's claim is inclusive of recovery costs as per the Terms and Conditions,

notice of which was given to the defendant by way of a parking charge notice and numbered 12345678.

And the Claimant claims 160.00.

The Claimant also claims interest thereon pursuant to section69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at the rate of 8.000% per annum calculated with a daily rate of 0.04 to the date hereof amounting to 11.48

they'll lose hands down

lines mean nothing on private land.

purely Graffiti

I don't think there has ever been a successful lines claim.

dx

and they

It would be helpful to know who has issued this monstrosity !!! and as they are not the Landowner, what is their Authority to grant or deny Authority.......

As far as not parking within the designated white lines (As DX correctly points out) it means nothing.......Frank Lampards ball was miles over the line in the world cup but it didn't make a blind bit of difference

the claim is from PCN (NW) LTD and they have employed GPB Solicitors LLP to pursue the matter. I have a feeling the landowner would wash there hands of the whole issue, giving the usual "we employ a company to manage the car park" blurb.

Yes Gpb are issuing quite a lot of claims at the moment.

But do chase the landowner, it's worth the hassle. Advice them that you will be requesting their contract with the ppc.

Also it's worth advising them that you may(bluffing) ask the court to substitute Gpb(Pcn be) with the land owner so they would have to take over proceedings.

Worth reading CPR for that. Might make the land owner think twice

Edited by kirkbyinfurnesslad

They dont employ them and that is a sticking point on their argument. The parking co demand the right to do what they want without any responsibility. One of the reasons they dont like showing the contracts as it makes the so-called contrcat you as a motorist break unenforceable (in the common english usage, unenforceable in law means something different) as being unfair.

You really do need this to go to court and you will stuff them

I bet the claim states "GPB who act on behalf of PCN NW"

Thats BS for a start and needs to be brought to the attention of the judge.....Roxburghe are GPB's Client and nobody else and I can prove it, and the matter was passed to them by Roxburghe not PCN NW

Secondly you were outside the designated lines.....So What ?????

Go Get em :x:x

Sorry thats simply not true. You will not simply just stuff them. Scouse just because uwon in the county court does not mean this op will.

Yes if u defend it well and the judge agrees with u, u will win it, but he may not.

Please understand it is not 100% clear cut and no result either way is certain. Yes you should certainly defend but please don't be under false illusions

Sorry thats simply not true. You will not simply just stuff them. Scouse just because uwon in the county court does not mean this op will.

Yes if u defend it well and the judge agrees with u, u will win it, but he may not.

Please understand it is not 100% clear cut and no result either way is certain. Yes you should certainly defend but please don't be under false illusions

so much negativity being put into most of the posts just lately,we aint stupid we all know that nothing in life is 100%, the same as you may not be hear tomorrow,but on the laws of average unfortunatley theres a good probability you will ??,owe well another dead cert lost.

only 2 things in life are certain!!! DEATH & TAXES everything else is a gamble.

please loose the doom & gloom it's wearing a bit thin now,positivity is what's needed.

don't wimp out on the ppc's just do it to them before they do it to you!. good luck.

so much negativity being put into most of the posts just lately,we aint stupid we all know that nothing in life is 100%, the same as you may not be hear tomorrow,but on the laws of average unfortunatley theres a good probability you will ??,owe well another dead cert lost.

only 2 things in life are certain!!! DEATH & TAXES everything else is a gamble.

please loose the doom & gloom it's wearing a bit thin now,positivity is what's needed.

don't wimp out on the ppc's just do it to them before they do it to you!. good luck.

Bravo The Magician...........Where has everbody's sense of justice and fight gone to??????

:fencing:

Just curious, how much do you get paid per hour to patrol here?

Hope its above the minimun wage?

Well its good you have decided to fight this.

Not fighting this means Chris_w will lose. Defending this means he will probably win....