Wonga repayment plan help!! URGENT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all.

i have set up a payment plan with WONGA for my debt i stupidly took out. now to cut a long story short they have collected the £65.00 we agreed yesterday but i checked my account today and it says my account is 1 day in arrears??

They have took the payment so should i be worried and is this normal. no interest has been added to my account and the interest is still frozen.

Many thanks

Ryan

Ignore wongas site. Just continue to pay what was agreed and dont fall for any of their silly charges. THey also cannot add extra interest or charges.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ok bud.

have reported my card as stolen and got it cancelled just as a precaution and will email them requesting there bank account details and to pay the rest as a standing order.

Make sure the CPA is cancelled.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi,

I had a repayment plan in place with Wonga. The counter on their website will keep increasing until you've cleared the debt, it's just how it seems to work.

Ok mate :)

i had a email from them earlier saying everything was fine and the payment had been taken :-D