Intrum £1500 Nat West access card/C L Finance £800 1st Direct - full and final - how much should i offer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What are these Debts?

Who with?

How much?

NEVER pay a DCA.

You need to make sure that these debts are enforceable first before offering any F&F payment, plus you need them to mark your credit file as settled, NOT partially settled where they will sell on the shortfall and you won't be any better off.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hello

Intrum Justicia is for around 1500 Nat West access card

C L Finance one is for is around 800; and first Direct

one does not show on my file and one does;

they are enforceable and I do have Credit agreements for both,

I believe they both collect on behalf of the organisation.

I understand I need to ensure that they remove it off the file and make it clear in the correspondence that it is in F & F

Thanks

No real experience of offers - might need to trawl site or wait til someone comes along with advice.

More info on debts would be useful - how big, are you paying anything at moment, do they have PPi or charges on them. Until this is supplied hard to give you advice. really as per Boo's post

Who has checked the CCA's and told you they are compliant?

When were these taken out, pre or post 2007?

Who is the OC?

And what are these for, credit cards, loans, store cards????

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

hello and thank you for getting back to me

Both pre 2007, Nat West access card and first Direct...total owed above. No PPI but charges dealt with a couple of years ago.

I think the CCA's are compliant after a massive amount of research and reading here and online. Have copies of both. Have challenged a couple of others I had.

Have been paying monthly payments for several years and just want rid of them now.

post them up on here minus personal details, then they can be checked by those who know the score as to their enforceable/non enforceable/ NEVER TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED, worth having them checked?

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hi gettingsorted. I know you say you have copies of your CCA but are they ones you have asked for from the DCA? Plus as Mike770 says post them them up, with all personal details removed, and let the more experienced Caggers have a nosey.

Thank you all for your comments but I only asked for suggestions for full and final offers. I decided a long time ago not to even try to fight these especially as far as I could see after lots of research that they were enforceable. I am not in the right place mentally to start fighting them now after all these years. I appreciate your offers of help and should I decide to challenge them I will post here for more advice.

Again thank you very much for all your advice and comments I am sorry that I am not up to fighting them.

GS

Whoa there. Who said they were enforceable? Theres a lot more to enforcing a debt than having a compliant cca.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Sorry to see you are not up to fighting. If you just take one step at a time it is not so much a fight s a great learning experience which when finished can be used to help others which is very rewarding and is what a lot of people on here have gone thro'. Certainly not got a lot to do - when I was fighting the banks the advice on here allowed me to distance my self from the problem and it was just like being a conduit between the good folk of CAG and the nasty folk at the banks and immediately felt in control.

Good luck and please stick around.

GS what shows on your credit files for these accounts?

When was the last payment made?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hello all - (hi Brig)

Have just checked all my credit file with experian, equifax and check my file and can't see either of them showing now. This has changed in the last couple of months as the FD (paid via CL was definitely showing) . The other one never has.

Will check my paperwork tonight to see the rest of the stuff - monthly payments being made.

Can't remember if the debts were sold or not.

Speak to you later.

GS

• dx100uk changed the title to Intrum £1500 Nat West access card/C L Finance £800 1st Direct - full and final - how much should i offer