Parking eye parking charge notice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am looking for a bit of advice please.

I received a parking charge notice from parkling eye demanding payment for £100

(£60 if paid in the next 14 days) enclosed was a protection of freedoms act 2012-changes to private parking notice.

I have been reading a lot of advice to ignore this letter, but i'm worried as to what would happen

if I do ignore this.

could you offer me some advice please

Many thanks

ignore you are no diff to the 1000's of other on here wit the same issues

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 months later...

Hi, I have just received my debt recovery plus letter thru the post!Its worked and I'm worried that it may escalate if i dint pay it! I'm worried it may affect my credit rating and the chances of me getting a mortgage (which i hope to do in the next few months) if i dont pay it! i know everyone is saying to ignore it, but I dont want to end up with more debt and worry then i need! Thanks!

Hi, I have just received my debt recovery plus letter thru the post!Its worked and I'm worried that it may escalate if i dint pay it! I'm worried it may affect my credit rating and the chances of me getting a mortgage (which i hope to do in the next few months) if i dont pay it! i know everyone is saying to ignore it, but I dont want to end up with more debt and worry then i need! Thanks!

it cant go on any cra file..its NOT a debt!!

its a speculative invoice

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

I had a letter from these monkies today after they had taken a snap of my car whilst I was turning round in a Fitness First car park in Romford, Essex. I'm so glad I found this forum, as when you first look at the 'Notice', it all looks very official.

I was told that I had to pay £100 (discounted to £60 if paid in two weeks - why not half price like legit 'authorities' like the Councils or Police?) They claimed I was exactly 'one hour' in this car park. Looking through the letter, there was no mention of the Road Traffic Act or the more usual legislation - only "Section 9(2)(b) of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012". I googled this at legislation.gov.uk the only problem is that this Law refers to Breach of National Security:-

After section 63L of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (for which see section 8) insert—

“63MRetention of section 63D material for purposes of national security

(1)Section 63D material may be retained for as long as a national security determination made by the responsible chief officer of police has effect in relation to it.

(2)A national security determination is made if the responsible chief officer of police determines that it is necessary for any section 63D material to be retained for the purposes of national security.

(3)A national security determination—

(a)must be made in writing,

(b)has effect for a maximum of 2 years beginning with the date on which it is made, and

©may be renewed.”

This all looks very official but I somehow don't feel parking at Fitness First puts me on the same footing as Al Qaeda in Havering or Kim Jong-un... I'm sure the 'responsible chief officer of police' Bernard Hogan-Howe would be too busy to look into this letter, or arrange a COBRA meeting with the Home Office or MOD regarding my turning the car in their car park :razz:

I'd like to see them pursue me as my car is leased, and I'm sure hiring a Recovery vehicle to take my car or sending heavies to my address to enforce this 'invoice' would cost these people too much. These cowboys CHARGE if you use a debit card - usually charges are for those using credit cards.

I thought the law was supposed to be tightening around this kind of thing? They even have the cheek to put DVLA's address on it, as if to make this seem more official. This Information Commissioner mentioned is an independent body which cannot be of much use either... (sigh)

I will take advice and not do anything, and wait for the other letters / G4S Van arranged by the Court to take me to prison / paid thugs sent to the house from their Chorley address :roll:

Edited by serverking
tidying up my spacing :)

I've just had a parking enforcement notice letter from Civil Enforcement Ltd. I've not taken advice on this yet but have been told not to pay it. i thought it was a public /shopping car park, and took my time exceeding the 2.5 hours. There are notices but I was not aware of them or that I had broken any rules until the letter arrived 4 days later demanding £75 if paid in 14 days or 150 within the month! I regard this as legal theft and intend to fight it!

Any Advice welcomed please.

Mouse over the word ignore in this post and follow the advice that pops.up.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D