Edward Street Car Park Leeds - Highview Parking LTD 8.11.12

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was notified on the 22nd December, that on the 8th November 2012 I incurred charges at the Edward Street Car Park. I was to pay £95.00, or, if paid within 3 days, this would be reduced to £75.00.

as luck would have it.. I had my pay and display ticket. Which was Printed wrong - the ticket said the 9th November 2012.

I have challenged this and am able to prove I was not in the car park on the 9.11.12. But I am concerned for all the other people who parked in the car park, the length of time it has taken for me to be informed.

Has anyone else recieved charges for parking in this car park on the 8th November The Machine was printing the incorrect information!

I am still waiting to hear from Highview Parking and I have contacted British Parking through my local Trading Standards Office.

We have had a contact from the Yorkshire Post about this story.

It seems that you are not the only one affected by this problem

Here is the message

We ran the same story last month regarding a couple of other drivers wrongly ticketed weeks after they parked at Edward Street car park.

Highview Ltd who manage the site failed to comment so it would be interesting to go back to them again with another case study to ask them again - what is going wrong here.

Please put me in touch with the motorist involved - and if there are any others you know about as well.

If you would like to email me at our admin email address, I will forward your details on to the journalist.

Please put "edward street" in the subject line

Or contact the journalist directly

Sophie Hazan

[email protected]

Consumer Reporter

Yorkshire Evening Post

By the way, if anyone has paid out on this basis, they can get their money back - and we will help them.

Also, if anyone's credit file is affected by this, we can help you address this also.

thats great news thanks..i will mail Sophie at Yorkshire Post. I have written to Highview parking with copies of my pay and display ticket disputing thier claim.

many thanks

Hi jankav could you please keep this thread updated as and when possible IE dont post things that may give info to highview parking as in forth cumming events etc.

To often these threads just stop and we do not see any results.

dpick