style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wtg

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

That's great news :) congratulations

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you, I was getting worried now I have reached the big 60, I thought I may never work again. I have been told that companies are getting between 20 and 30 CV`s these days. I have a sneaky felling that this job was created for me but I wont let them down. I was getting stalled off being at home never mind missing the money. Not a lot more cleaning you can do to a spotless house! I must have gone round every nook and cranny 15 times! Still it kept me off the streets. lol

The same thing happened to me a while back Hills. I actually left though in the first place because they were treating me like crap, and I was working all the hours God sent for no extra pay. After a couple of years, I was approached by the MD and he begged me to come back. I ended up accepting but my wages were very reasonable this time as I was taken on a Supervisor. On my first day, I noticed he had hired 5 other people over the last 2 years to do the job that I was doing alone before I left (and their wages were far more attractive than what I was getting before I left). He tried to make me sack them all one by one as they were rubbish, but he thought I would then carry on doing all the work myself. After getting rid of the first one I confronted him to find that this was indeed his plan. He then said that he no longer neede me as Supervisor but I could still work there on a comission only basis.

So, I just walked again.:oops:

I can't believe it, but he has since asked me to go back a third time.........I don't think so.

Does this man have no shame?

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

well that job did not last long, it went from being full time to part time to 6 hours a week! I had not even started there! Told them to stick it. I was supposed to sit waiting at the end of the phone waiting to be called in as and when needed!

I have another interview tomorrow, so fingers, eyes and toes crossed. Onwards and upwards

Thought you'd got a cushion when I read your thread title.

Sorry the job didn't work out. Their loss methinks. :wink:

Fingers crossed for good news on Monday!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Excellent news! Well done :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

111589.gif

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

:-Dwell done

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Nice one Hils! :whoo: :whoo:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.