Excessive bailiff fee's (Newlyn), already paid for by landlord. Received no warnings.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4256 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

you need to get a breakdown of fees so you can see what the charges are, you can either ask your landlady if she has had anything, the bailiffs or the council.

My views are based on experience I would always urge you to do some further research and if in doubt seek legal advice.

so the money is all paid up to council and now bailiffs say you owe them for there fees

the liability order is satisfied/settled no more

bailiffs have nothing to act on no levy for fees

the debt is settled you owe bailiffs the grand sum of nothing if they come back tell them to play with the traffic and do one

Not quite. Everything is paid up, now the Landlord says I have to reimburse her for the bailiff fees she has paid.

you need to get a breakdown of fees so you can see what the charges are, you can either ask your landlady if she has had anything, the bailiffs or the council.

Will the council be able to give me a break down of the fees?

Ask the council.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

No, the bailiff will. But as I said before, whether the fees are right or wrong, your issue is apparently only with the landlady, not the bailiff.

The council will know they get a breakdown from the bailiffs have you seen anything from your landlady woo that kind of thing?

My views are based on experience I would always urge you to do some further research and if in doubt seek legal advice.

No, the bailiff will. But as I said before, whether the fees are right or wrong, your issue is apparently only with the landlady, not the bailiff.

It will indirectly if LL has paid any unlawful fees without questioning her new best friend, as to what they were charging in fees., such as phantom visits, and "enforcement" or "admin fees"

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

i would have thought both you and your landlady should share the blame for not informing the council she should have informed them the property was no longer empty and give the new tenants name and you because you are the new tenant

the person named is on the liability order needs to send for a breakdown of fees charged by the bailiff this should be sent to newlys and your council (can be done by e-mail)