Can you answer this scenario??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A horse is tied to a 15ft rope and there is a bail of hay 25ft away from him' date=' yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible?[/quote']

The horse is tied to a rope. But is the rope tied to anything?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be wondering what the hell my so-called 'true love' was doing at the bus stop with my so-called 'true friend'...........!

Thats the best post ive seen in yonks.:lol:

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I'd be wondering what the hell my so-called 'true love' was doing at the bus stop with my so-called 'true friend'...........!

Lmaooo!!! Love it Janie! :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

One I read (possibly on CAG)

You're driving your 2 seater sports car. It is starting to rain very heavily as you drive down the deserted road. There is a bus stop, with 3 people.

1 is an old lady who will surely die of hyperthermia

1 is the your true love

1 is a true friend who once saved your life.

Its not a deserted road then is it?

Confused i will be

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.

A horse is tied to a 15ft rope and there is a bail of hay 25ft away from him' date=' yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible?[/quote']

the horse is 10 ft long and the rope is tied to his tail

two pairs of trousers. Thats an old one :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

a dead horse. :madgrin:

Haha thats a new answer for it :D

The horse is tied to a rope. But is the rope tied to anything?

Winner:whoo:

the horse is 10 ft long and the rope is tied to his tail

WTF:|:razz:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

The one who makes it, sells it.

The one who buys it doesn't use it.

The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it.

What is it?

Coffin?

Coffin?
:thumb:

Two cops walked into a room with no windows and found a dead man who obviously hung himself from the ceiling, though they couldn't figure out how. There was no chair beneath him that he might have jumped off of, or a table. Just a puddle of water. How'd he do it?

He stood on a block of ice and waited for it to melt

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

He stood on a block of ice and waited for it to melt
:thumb:

Don't you ever go to bed?:lol:

Ok then, try this one.

Here on Earth it is true.

Yesterday is always before today,

but there is a place where yesterday always follows today.

Where?

1)There's a hole, its 3 feet wide, and 9 feet deep, how much dirt is in the hole?

2)You eat over 100 pounds of dirt each day, how is this?

3)You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

4)What 7 letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?

5)What comes twice in a week but once in a year?

4 is lounger

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

to

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

C.A.G. Toolbar

a carrot :p

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

What is brown and smelly and sounds like a bell?

to

C.A.G. Toolbar

no tomatoes

to

C.A.G. Toolbar