*****london olympics 2012********************* **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We need 57 medals! I've entered a competition to guess how many we win :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very, very possible. Expect 3 golds in the cycling today / plus a possibility in the men's discus. What if it's over 57? Do you still win?

We need 57 medals! I've entered a competition to guess how many we win :)

It's closest to the actual number that wins :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Gold and Bronze in Triathlon:-)

Fantastic ! how many medals we got now?

Team GB are certainly doing us proud :)

What's 120mm in diameter, silver and covered in dust? The Australian national anthem CD.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Looks like there will be at least a bronze in boxing too

I see the boy from Edinburgh won his 6th Olympic Gold Medal :-D

Good stuff Chris :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

What we got left? Boxing, BMX, 5000 metres?

pendleton to come again!

silver. technicality cost her. that's a shame given that was supposedly her last ride.

saw the equestrian medals ride/jump off. nice one.

Wow, we're doing very well!

Sorry though, I absolutely burst out laughing earlier - The news was on, but we had something going on here, so I could just see it and hear it in the background - did it say that a horse was disqualified for failing a drugs test?

What was he on, Ketamine?

I almost embarrassed myself bursting out laughing as I was supposed to be concentrating on something else :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

There should be a 'right to appeal', a couple of bad decisions by the ref/judge/con cost gold.

silver. technicality cost her. that's a shame given that was supposedly her last ride.

saw the equestrian medals ride/jump off. nice one.

Wow, we're doing very well!

Sorry though, I absolutely burst out laughing earlier - The news was on, but we had something going on here, so I could just see it and hea

r it in the background - did it say that a horse was disqualified for failing a drugs test?

What was he on, Ketamine?

I almost embarrassed myself bursting out laughing as I was supposed to be concentrating on something else :lol:

could the horse appeal and on what grounds ? Perhaps he was one sick horse and if that's the case might need to go to horse-p-tal. lol..

could the horse appeal and on what grounds ? Perhaps he was one sick horse and if that's the case might need to go to horse-p-tal. lol..

:pound:

He may just have to bite the bit and take his punishment! :lol:

Seriously though, would anyone who must obviously love animals to be riding in the first place, drug their horse?

And would something such as a steroid injection in a joint say enter the blood stream?

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.