Parking Eye - Parking Charge Notice - Burnley - HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone!

I've just received a parking notice charge from Parking Eye Car Park Management demanding £70.00 but if I pay quickly before 11 July I only have to pay £40.00! Now I nearly paid it but after reading the letter and feeling decidedly bullied and intimidated I've come to my senses and want to fight this type this!

Any ideas of what I should do??

Cheers

Ian

ignore it.......nothing more than speculative invoice, dont contact them it only encourages them to write more. keep correspondence but just ignore, their threats will esculate, but after about 3 or 4 of them they move on to next victim, if you get any more letters and feel concerned just come back here for further advice

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

Ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Regarding DVLA selling my address etc to a 3rd party ie Parking Eye...isn't that my personal data that I entrusted with DVLA?

It is but you also give them permission to give it to anybody with a reasonable cause. If they are BPA AOS members that is deemed reasonable cause.

You cant explain anything to them such as you were not the driver because they are idiots and act as such.

Ignore Parking Eye.

Step by step instructions for dealing with Parking Eye

1. Receive Parking Eye begging letter

2. Order Chicken Vindaloo, Bombay Potatoes and Pilau Rice

3. Eat delicious curry (mmmm....curry) wait about 4 hours depending on constitution

4. Pick up newspaper/50 Shades book (mmmm...flagellation) or other suitable reading material and Parking Eye begging letter and retire to toilet

5. Enjoy the tome of your choice whilst dealing with your business on the throne

6. Once certain that you have read your fill and finished your spill - pick up Parking eye begging letter

7. Cover hand with Parking Eye begging letter (are you a lefty or a rightly? Maybe we could have a poll?)

8. With hand completely covered by Parking Eye begging letter and using a circular movement (clockwise or anti clockwise, these instructions apply to all orientations) wipe arse

9. When you are certain that all unfinished business has been cleared, deposit Parking Eye begging letter in toliet bowl, pull up your keks and flush

10. Leave toliet (wash hands first please) with feeling of double satisfaction, knowing you are now about half a stone lighter and it has cost you nowt to wipe your arse

• 3 weeks later...
Step by step instructions for dealing with Parking Eye

1. Receive Parking Eye begging letter

2. Order Chicken Vindaloo, Bombay Potatoes and Pilau Rice

3. Eat delicious curry (mmmm....curry) wait about 4 hours depending on constitution

4. Pick up newspaper/50 Shades book (mmmm...flagellation) or other suitable reading material and Parking Eye begging letter and retire to toilet

5. Enjoy the tome of your choice whilst dealing with your business on the throne

6. Once certain that you have read your fill and finished your spill - pick up Parking eye begging letter

7. Cover hand with Parking Eye begging letter (are you a lefty or a rightly? Maybe we could have a poll?)

8. With hand completely covered by Parking Eye begging letter and using a circular movement (clockwise or anti clockwise, these instructions apply to all orientations) wipe arse

9. When you are certain that all unfinished business has been cleared, deposit Parking Eye begging letter in toliet bowl, pull up your keks and flush

10. Leave toliet (wash hands first please) with feeling of double satisfaction, knowing you are now about half a stone lighter and it has cost you nowt to wipe your arse

:-D Brilliant.

• 3 months later...

Regarding Parking Eye. I did write back to them and following a exchange of letters it all boiled down to actually asking them to name the driver of the vehicle on the day of the incident - which they wouldn't [and I assume they can't] reveal to me. My next tactic will be to ask them to name the individual who they 'had a contract with over this matter'. I can definitely see the rationale of not responding (Homer67) but so far they aren't getting anywhere with me. I deplore their bullying tactics and techniques and can see why people are brow-beaten into paying up.

Watching this space!

Over on MSE , somebody is invoicing the parking company for every threatogram they receive. It's up to £450 now and there is talk of getting a debt collector onto the parking company for this unpaid money.

Over on MSE , somebody is invoicing the parking company for every threatogram they receive. It's up to £450 now and there is talk of getting a debt collector onto the parking company for this unpaid money.

MSE...? Could you send a link? Sounds interesting!!

• 4 weeks later...

Parking eye @ Charnock Service Station M6. Has got cameras checking you coming in on a service road but not out so if you use the service road north bound at 1 then go home to get washed and changed then use service road north bound again at 5 30 you will get charged 100 . This company is low, so it's cameras are only working one way sneakey. I will choose the option whistle for you money look forward to filing your letters in the bin. Just be aware this is happening.