JSA missed 2nd appointment

geeza2012
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my friend has missed his second

Appointment. It's 4 month he been signing on so is not still

Use the procigure so tottaly forgot about this appointment to sign on.

It was on thursday, he phoned in friday evening. The ladie did say his got 5working day to attend.

What's the worst they can do? And is there any

Method, technic he can use please

They should of asked why he failed to attend and they should of given him an appointment when he can go in an explain why.

You are allowed 2 missed appointments per year through illness but I am unsure if you just forgot to sign-on would count as the 2 missed appointments.

They should of asked why he failed to attend and they should of given him an appointment when he can go in an explain why.

You are allowed 2 missed appointments per year through illness but I am unsure if you just forgot to sign-on would count as the 2 missed appointments.

Thank you for your reply,

All they said on the phone is you have 5 working day to attend at anytime you want.

It is his second appointment he has missed, also he did just tottaly forget he had an appointment.

He is new to JSA as hehas allways worked so it just slipped his mind.

But of course he can't say that, any

Ideas how he can solve this, what to say as today he will go to sign on.

Thank you for your reply,

All they said on the phone is you have 5 working day to attend at anytime you want.

It is his second appointment he has missed, also he did just tottaly forget he had an appointment.

He is new to JSA as hehas allways worked so it just slipped his mind.

But of course he can't say that, any

Ideas how he can solve this, what to say as today he will go to sign on.

As long as he signs on within 5 days from the original sign on date it should be ok. If he was ill and missed his appointment they will allow him to sign on and will back date the claim to his original sign on date. They only allow for illness 2 times in a year.

As long as he signs on within 5 days from the original sign on date it should be ok. If he was ill and missed his appointment they will allow him to sign on and will back date the claim to his original sign on date. They only allow for illness 2 times in a year.

Right I see, it is his 2nd times as well so maybe try will let

Him pass this time??

would a doctors appointment proof be needed?

Because He air got any kind of proof (wink). lol

If it is the 2nd time then he will not need a doctors note.

If he misses any future appointments in the next year then it will be declined and will require a note from the doctors and may be required to move onto Employment Support Allowance.

If it is the 2nd time then he will not need a doctors note.

If he misses any future appointments in the next year then it will be declined and will require a note from the doctors and may be required to move onto Employment Support Allowance.

Great info, he was on Class 1 National insurance contributions but I think that run out

Now he is on JSA.

I though we were not meant to support lying on this forum.

Your friend will need to attend the JCP and will complete a stencil to declare the truthful reason for why he failed to attend on the right day and the right time.

If he genuinely was unwell then yes he will need to complete form JSA28 in addition to the stencil but once he has truthfully used his 2 periods of sickness he would find the claim closed with a requirement to claim ESA with a fit note after 7 days of declared sickness if he needed to declare a 3rd, 4th etc period of sickness.

Medical evidence is only required if a period of sickness will exceed the 14 days maximum allowed for temporary period of sickness.

I though we were not meant to support lying on this forum.

Correct. We do not permit discussion of how best to deceive the DWP.

So, I'd ask those doing so to stop.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.