Help With Various Debts Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is there no way of stopping these idiots sending letters to my address because at some point ill be changing address and find it unfair that the people living here should deal with it all ??

Ive sent a cease and desist letter to all but these plonkers seem to ignore all my letters to them.

As soon as you change your address with your bank or Insurance company or anything financial, the address on your credit record will change. You will then find that companies will write to your new address. There may be a time that new occupiers receive your mail, so arrange re-direction or get them to return marked no longer at this address.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Well you could make a formal complaint and ask the FOS, plus the ICO to look into this. But it may take a time to resolve.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

"oh the pain" ok well im going to have to just ignore the vultures or just get my lawyer to send them a letter stating that if they keep harrassing me WE shall take them to court !! Its killing my family !

Right, let's start at the brginning again this is going round

in ever decreasing circles.

Please list the debts seperately

Show OC, currently being chased by xxxxxx

on your cra file yes/no

if on default date/last delinquent payment if shown.

Given you believe the debts are not yours, your reasons

and proof for this belief.

What if any responses have the DCas given,

and what was the outcome.

Get this list and I am willing given the data for

each debt to put together responses thay should

sstop this.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

yes it is going around in circles and i appreciate all your help but im tired of listing and re explaining myself all the time (please dont take this the wrong way) i have sent all the required documentation to these companies that are supplied by you guys and im now getting good responses from two companies, but the others just keep sending crap !!! ive sent a cease and desist letter but today have received another stupid letter.

I just need an ultimate letter saying to these idiots that you have not given me the legal documentation required, i do not owe these debts and that due to you sending me letter after bloody letter you digging my grave "so please bugger orf or im going to sue you" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why they are continuing to harass you is because you keep biting back at them.

Just like little children if you ignore them they go off and annoy someone else who keeps responding to their bad behaviour.

So you've sent them everything in the library they still persist in being a pain in the backside, so ignore them, if your confident that you don't owe them anything then stop retaliating.

Give a dog a bone and it will keep coming back.

Ignore them, if they are going to do anything then they would have done so before now, and besides that, if they don't own the debt, then there is nothing that they can do anyway.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

OK ignore further correspondence but keep all letters and records

of phone calls if you can.

Yes do keep all their puerile missives, gives you something to read when your in the Loo!:lol:

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I wasn't thinking about reading them:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Just to keep you informed its now 18 plus days since the last batch of letters and (fingers crossed) they have all disappeared in to thin air.

Maybe just maybe with have won this one :whoo:

Thanks again for all the help.

Total of APPARENT debt £8000 plus !!!!!!

Give it a week or a month for the next letter to arrive. With a relatives debts (who had gone abroad) I received letters up to about 8 years after they had left the country. Unfortunately, my address was used as a forwarding address. Eventually, once one company had marked the credit record as gone abroad or gone away, they all stopped writing, as there was no chance of receiving payment.

Its amazing how these people get away with it. Harassment can seriously affect your health as it has mine

This is exactly what they rely on, they are very well aware of the effect their constant letters and phonecalls have on people, which is exactly why they do it, the late Beryl Brazier case, is exactly what they push people too, hence why everyone should keep a diary of events and report them not only to the relevant organisations who claim to be in the job of policing them, but also to the Police, as it is a criminal offence.

• 2 weeks later...

Just when you think its over another one turns up out of the blue !!!!!!!

Please read all information below and tell me "what i should do next" because i have no idea where this has come from AGAIN !!.

Both of these were sent to me at the same time by a well known Bank to my new address. I have never had a loan let alone one for 7.5k !!!!.

What should i do ??.

Is this an official CCA ??

Has it all the information that should be contained in a CCA ??

Also why the hell after 6 years have they just sprung this on me ??.

Use this method to post up your documents please

Dx100 – Instructions on uploading pdfs

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

Just when you think its over another one turns up out of the blue !!!!!!!

Please read all information below and tell me "what i should do next" because i have no idea where this has come from AGAIN !!.

Both of these were sent to me at the same time by a well known Bank to my new address. I have never had a loan let alone one for 7.5k !!!!.

What should i do ??.

Is this an official CCA ??

Has it all the information that should be contained in a CCA ??

Also why the hell after 6 yearslink3.gif have they just sprung this on me ??.[ATTACH=CONFIG]35946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35946[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35945[/ATTACH]

Edited by westham1