Help With Various Debts Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4286 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Clarify the Data Controller is the company officer responsible

for the control and protection of all data within a companies control.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ok send the failed SAR I linked you to above to the DCA....might as well press them for the stuff that you know is missing :lol:

Send a new SAR to the original creditor....you should be in time to get at least the last statements of the account from their perspective.

:oops:

I really didnt know that what a plonker.

Do i really need to send it tot the original creditor then, and why have i got all this info then ???? did the DCA pay £10 to the original creditor then cash my money money in to there account ??? can they do that .

DCAs will only have data from the time they aquired the debt,

as debt is sold in bulk with little more than the name address

etc of the debtor the amount OS and the OCs name!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Ok so this hasnt put me in a difficult position to where they have any further details then ?

I will send the DCA the failed SAR letter and see what they reply with maybe the vultures will just bugger off and leave me alone !

:oops:

I really didnt know that what a plonker.

Do i really need to send it tot the original creditor then, and why have i got all this info then ???? did the DCA pay £10 to the original creditor then cash my money money in to there account ??? can they do that .

If you want to find out what the status of the account was when they passed it to the DCA then yes.

Also is the information ive received actually from the original creditor or has the DCA got hold of it first then messed about with the papers ??

As Brig says, it will be the data that the DCA hold on you. They cannot pass info held by a third party.

Ok so this hasnt put me in a difficult position to where they have any further details then ?

I will send the DCA the failed SAR letter and see what they reply with maybe the vultures will just bugger off and leave me alone !

No it hasn't put you in a difficult position. If the DCA are chasing you for a debt then they must have some data for that debt and if they are not providing that data to you then they are in breach of the DPA

:-) Its ok unfortunately u have to talk to me in English when it comes to this sort of thing lol.

Again ill send the failed SAR to the DCA then see what there response is. As im sure the account was closed at £0 then i hope they will just bugger off and then ill send a cease and desist.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi chaps

well my update is as follows. I sent the £10 for the SAR which i received but unfortunately (for them) it didn't have any information regards this so called overdraft i owe. :-)

So now they have a further 2 days untill the time limit runs out for them.

Lets all keep fingers crossed and hope they just disappear like the rest of them have. Untill then i shall wait untill Monday then send a cease and desist letter i suppose ??

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon Caggers

Update on my so called 1700 overdraft i apparently owe. I sent the SAR to the monkies they sent back all info EXCEPT the information needed and before i had the chance to send a cease and desist letter, they have sent me a letter stating all communication will cease untill they find out where the information has gone so i think i have won again yaaaaaaaaaaaaa thank you guys !!