Help With Various Debts Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4290 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35950[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35951[/ATTACH]

Just when you think its over another one turns up out of the blue !!!!!!!

Please read all information below and tell me "what i should do next" because i have no idea where this has come from AGAIN !!.

Both of these were sent to me at the same time by a well known Bank to my new address. I have never had a loan let alone one for 7.5k !!!!.

What should i do ??.

Is this an official CCA ??

Has it all the information that should be contained in a CCA ??

Also why the hell after 6 yearslink3.gif have they just sprung this on me ??.

This should work ..................[ATTACH=CONFIG]35952[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]35953[/ATTACH]

Just when you think its over another one turns up out of the blue !!!!!!!

Please read all information below and tell me "what i should do next" because i have no idea where this has come from AGAIN !!.

Both of these were sent to me at the same time by a well known Bank to my new address. I have never had a loan let alone one for 7.5k !!!!.

What should i do ??.

Is this an official CCA ??

Has it all the information that should be contained in a CCA ??

Also why the hell after 6 yearslink3.gif have they just sprung this on me ??.

What you have got there is a statement of account, by the looks of it?

Including all of their typo's and grammatical errors.

So just confirm you have NEVER had a loan? Have you ever banked with this lot?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I wouldn't try guessing behind their motives and sending missives from different parts of the country....

I'll have a read through the whole thread again, and see what has occurred...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

OK, I'm up to speed now.

Who sent you these letters?

They are NOT a CCA, just some sort of random statement of account they have to send you annually.

Have you lodged a formal complaint with the bank in question?

If not do so ASAP. And exhaust it.

You don't need to continue replying to every single letter you receive regarding this, this is the sole reason they are continuing to bombard you with puerile missives, if they know they can get a rise out of you, then they mark you down as 'Mug awaits fleecing' and start turning the screws.

I might be wrong, but as those letters are just statement of accounts and they are not chasing for repayment, I would not see a need to send any reply. The loan appears to have been taken out November 2006 and was defaulted on some time after this date. So it will not be statute barred for a while yet. Starting a complaint with the bank concerned, might just end up with them looking to obtain payment once any complaint is dealt with.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

So you advise me to call one of the numbers given on this letter, or write a letter. If so what shall i say exactly on the phone or what shall i put in the letter.

Thanks again guys.

Also the bank direct sent me these letters.

Don't send anything, there is NO need to respond to every letter they send you!

Ok thats great this is the first letter i have received so ill just wait out and keep you guys informed .

Thanks

It is just a statement isn't it ? They have not asked you to make contact in any way have they or suggested they are looking to enforce in any way ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The two PDF documents were not chasing the debt. They just purely confirmed the status of the account.

From my reading, the debts will be statute barred sometime early 2013, when you stopped making payments to the account. Is this correct ? If this is so, you might start to receive more volume of communications, as it is suddenly realised the debt is just about to become unenforceable.

So really what i need to do is just ignore this right ??

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

001.pdf001.pdfHi guys im back "and so are they". I have had a letter through from one of the vulture companies. This was after i sent the £1 postal order for a CCA but they said they cant find it. now they have returned with this letter.

Please read tell me if they know what there own about and PLEASE tell me the response i should give !!

Thanks.

They are correct there is no credit agreement for a current account,

not that they cannot find the agreement.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: