speed credit loan / written off / cleared

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I've had a response today from Michael Lapides. He "read" my e-mail this morning and then replied about 2 hours later. So one can only assume that "maybe" he did his homework on my case.

He stated that a credit agreement had already been sent in September to my OLD address in. Sorry, but that doesn't cut the mustard with me at all. I have had access to the post box at my old address since I moved earlier in the year and check the post box there frequently. (No need for redirection when my old flat is 5 minutes walk away and the landlord was willing to give me some keys)

Funnily enough, not CCA there or my current address... Lost in the post, well maybe. I'd be tempted to say "that's rather convenient" But I shall wait and see. ML asked me to send the CCA request and £1 Postal Order Fee I sent a draft copy of by e-mail to the following address:

MHB

PO Box 154

Sheffield

S98 1HU

Yep, you guessed it: Marshell Hoares "we are not" bailiffs :!:

I sent it obviously via recorded post and he asked me to put the Reference number on the letter (already done, I just sent a copy via PDF as good measure so they were expecting it)

ML also said that he had updated my address on the system for future correspondence. I asked for that to be done at least 3 times so I sharen't hold my breath... :violin:

Now some research to be done on Marshell Hoares Bailiffs who's website seems to contradict what other posters seem to report regularly both on the CAG and MSE.

There website is: http://www.marshallhoares.com and lists 3 different address! Which are:

1a, Sheffield Road, Southborough, Tumbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 0PD

Then if you go to: http://www.marshallhoares.com/contact.php it lists: P.O. Box 154, Sheffield, S98 1HU

Both pages which are seemingly different show: 65 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 7LS

On the contact.php page is says towards the top: "We DO NOT accept emails for security reasons." WRONG! They clearly do judging by the fact they send them. (Though I have yet to ever receive one, I expect they're just around the corner now!)

They claim to have a Consumer Credit License and the number is: 631168 and Company Registration Number: 6871092 Even more frustratingly. Companies House shows this rather interesting bit of information: Name and Registered Office: MARSHALL HOARES BAILIFFS LTD, 15 LYNDHURST TERRACE, LONDON, NW3 5QA

So their website is showing the wrong registered office address as well! Or they've not told Companies House they've moved... This is a very messy setup indeed!

Also on Companies House for MHB:

Date of Incorporation: 06/04/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC): 96090 - Other service activities not elsewhere classified

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2011 (DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2013

Last Return Made Up To: 06/04/2012

Next Return Due: 04/05/2013

Last Members List: 06/04/2012

Previous Names:

Date of change & Previous Name

20/08/2012 MARSHALL HOARES BALIFFS LTD

08/02/2011 TOOTHFAIRY FINANCE (CHEQUE CASHING ) LIMITED

So all in all a very bizarre setup!

This is how I spend most of my life :ranger:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!!!! :jaw:

I just put my Loan ID and D.O.B into the Marshell Hoares "Pay Now" part of the website just to see what on their forms would come up!

Well It's only brought up the following info:

Amount owed, (Nearly £2500 for a £400 Loan)

My Debit Card Number (Cancelled ages ago)

Debit Card Start Date

Debit Card Expiry Date

and my old address :mad2:

It gives me the options to do an extension payment or other amount, to update my address and Debit/Credit Card Numbers.

One Problem...

THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT USING SSL!! (HTTPS). Instead it is using Port 80 (HTTP) which IS NOT SECURE!

Breach of Card Holder Security under the requirements of the Merchant Account Provider. Probably a breach of Data Protection. That is just asking for trouble. If anyone has not yet cancelled their cards, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE cancel them now!

Anyone brave enough to send Card Number, Start/Expiry Date, CSC Number, Registered Address over an INSECURE medium?? I'm not!

:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw:

Hi Tinkerbell,

Well I thought I had in all honesty. They said that they would freeze interest and charges on my loan if I agreed to £40 a month with them without a DMP. They said that they could not do this if I set up a DMP with CCCS. Well with the CCCS they were actually getting £43.80 Per Month. So they were actually better off for it.

Well since then I have made in excess of £160 in payments to them from my DMP. (So about 4 months worth IIRC). Well it's now gone from what was £1400 then to £2499.06 despite having paid them over £160.00

So had I not made any payments I guess I'd be looking at £2659 or there abouts.

Can anyone else work that out. £1320 for a £200 is bad. But that was half on my loan of £400 so I guess if you multiply £1320 x 2 you'll get: £2640 so we must be in a similar boat then.

All I can say if any of these professional imbeciles can stand up in court and justify not freezing interest when they were £3.80 better off every month for it (not much more, but there is far greater prinicple there I believe), then they're bravier than I'll ever be and I've done some stupidly insane things in my life.

As the debt seems to keep growing, I'm not paying them a penny more until they can provide me with a credit agreement. Then I'll SAR them. See what that comes up with.

If any imbecile tries calling at my door, I'll shove the screenshots of their insecure website under their nose and ask them if they themselves would make any payment on a website with does not have any form of security. Having done further research it appears their using a Shared Server which is even worse! :mad2:

If they do send me to court, I'm due to be having a fairly serious operation in the not too distant future (post January) called a Resection after a diagnosis of Coalitis. If I get a court date during the recovery period I am more than happy to show up in court with all medical gear attached etc and then watch them justify their charges/harrassement and intimidation to the Judge whilst I'm in that state.

In some cases, this is were having a Mental Health Condition and Other Disabilities can help you no end too. (Although in 98% of cases I never, ever use that as an excuse or justification to my actions. Then 1% is when I've asked to use a toilet and been told no. Then I play the Disability Card which normally works. The final 1% is Autism and I use that as an answer where it is abundantly clear that I have misunderstood an instruction/explanation due to this. e.g. the old Pull your socks up trick... :wink:)

All I can say is it does get easier. There is a serious message in their threats and I think they're losing a lot of credibility as I am yet to hear of anyone going to court and SC/TFF/NDR/MHB etc winning the case. Like other users have always said... Don't threaten it if you don't intend to follow through!:roll:

Never heard of an actual case of them ever taking anyone to court, but i dont suppose they would due to the high amount of illegal threats they send people and they way they cant actually justify the unfair charges on peoples accounts.

I wonder where they are actually based they hide behind all these fake.addresses, has anyone ever had a reply from.the.sheffield.address

Be interesting to find out what their sheffield address actually is

Here are the addresses from SC, MHB and companieshouse.gov.uk on Google Street View.

PO BOX 6024, Warwick, CV34 9NR (Speedcredit Address)

MHB, PO Box 154, Sheffield, S98 1HU (Marshall Hoares Baliffs)

Both Royal Mail Sorting Offices or Depots of some kind. Probably reliant on people picking the mail up. Perhaps one of them does and then disposes of it all. But Royal Mail constantly sign for it on behalf of these professional imbeciles.

1a Sheffield Road, Southborough, Tumbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 0PD (Address listed on MHB Website)

This one appears to be a Chartered Accountants Firm: http://www.raymondbenn.co.uk/

Though the Accountants website states 1 Sheffield Road and not 1a unlike MHB. Though it could always be the same building and an address anomily. Will Research.

65 New Cavendish Street, London W1G 7LS (MHB Registered Offices according to their website but NOT companieshouse.gov.uk)

Looks certainly like some kind of Office Building. A Company Plaque outside which I can't make out but all the blinds appear to be drawn, could be the Google Streetview Vehicle drove past on a Weekend/Bank Holiday though?

15 Lyndhurst Terrance, London, NW3 5QA (MHB Registered Offices According to companieshouse.gov.uk)

A very run down sorry looking house! Yes a house! If you're running a dodgy operation perhaps the perfect place to operate from, where no-one would think to look? Theres a Ford Transit Van and Moped parked on the drive too.

If I find any further addresses, I'll Streetview Link them up for you all to see.

I think these jokers are on their last legs! They are trying to get as much in before they are shut down.

My advice is pay them what you can afford each month and take no notice of they're threatening emails and texts.

Ive had two texts at 4am!!!! Yes the fos and oft have been informed!

They are so blatantly ignoring the laws on debt collection I can only think that are fearing the worst so they are attempting to get in what they can before the inevitable happens!

2nd July 2012 EarlyPayDay a/c Cleared!:-D

26th October 2012 Wonga,Go Cash & Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

30th November 2012

Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

Payday Express CLEARED!

Speed Credit CLEARED!!!!

Well todays email is as always lots of threats, they just ignore my repayment request so its a waiting game

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID:

Outstanding amount: 500

Letter of Instruction & Notice Reminder

Reference: BAILIFF/INTR/

Client: Speed Credit - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*

Client Ref:

Date: 04/01/2013

Dear Mr ,

We are writing to give you formal notice that Speed Credit - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* has legally engaged Marshall Hoares Bailiffs to recover the above debt. This means that Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited will now recover this debt.

YOU WILL HAVE OR WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A HOME VISIT

We intend to pursue you fully for all outstanding sums (GBP 500) including any fees we incur collecting this debt as per the terms and conditions of the contract you signed. Payment in full must be received no later than 17:00 to avoid further door collection fees being added to your file. DO NOT IGNORE OR THIS WILL COST YOU MORE

Debt GBP 584

Solicitors - Case Preparation GBP 150

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10

NDR Accept Case File GBP 200

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10

Cash Transmission Fee GBP 5

Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 4 (day 71) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 5 (day 43) GBP 10

Closing Amount Discount GBP 489

Repayments todate GBP 0

Total GBP 500

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 4 days then your account will be fast-tracked and considered for the following:

Consequences of inaction:

1. Court Action legal action may be started i n the County Court (or Sheriff Court if you are in Scotland) for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such proceedings will include additional claims for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.

2. Warrant of Execution or its Scottish equivalent will be applied if we successfully obtain a County Court Judgment or Sheriff Court Judgment for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements any judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Speed Credit have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your Default. This may seriously affect your abil ity to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as "Default Satisfied".

To AVOID A HOME VISIT or further action you should PAY IMMEDIATELY

1. online using a card by visiting:

www.marshallhoares.com

OR

2. at bank either over the counter at the bank or by electronic transfer to:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort Code: 20-50-94

Reference: Use your mobile number as a reference

This debt will not go away and should not be ignored

You can contact us on 08433811111 to discuss your outstanding debt.

Yours faithfully

Anti - Fraud

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

Well I've done a bit more research and I think the 15 Lyndhurst Terrace Address IS where Marshall Hoares, Web Loans Processing, NDR, SC etc are actually based.

However I think Google Streetview is wrong. I now think that the address is somewhere on the same road: Here

Because MHB have an Active Consumer Credit License which also gives the 15 Lyndhurst Address but with the prefix Moonpod.

Because the Barton Willmore who are doing construction next to the building identified as No. 15 on Streetview is actually No. 5 according to a planning application with Camden Local Authority. The LSI building (Language Studies International) is actually No. 13 Lyndhurst Terrace. So maybe No. 15 is just out of Google Streetview... How Convenient :mad2:

Well I fired off an E-Mail to Gradwell Communications; The ISP who provide the Web Services to Marshall Hoares Bailiffs.

I received a rather interesting response from them: Please if anyone else has had a Loan referred to MHB, please do the same.

Here was my e-mail to them:

Formal Complaint R.E: Web Server on Gradwell.com: 195.74.61.93

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to you today regarding one of your clients who use space on the Web Server: 195.74.61.93

After completing checks via a WHOIS I was able to determine that you are the respective owner of this IP Address. The IP Address in question appears to be some form of Hosted Web Server, But I am open to correction.

A company calling themselves: Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Ltd (Company Number: 6871092) are using hosting on this web server.

I would like to make a formal complaint against the user who is using your services as they seem to have no regard for The Data Protection Act and Website Security with regards to Debit/Credit Card Holder Data.

On their website there is a link: http://www.marshallhoares.com/secure/paynow.php

This as you can see purports to be a “Secure” area on their website. In actuality it is running via HTTP and not HTTPS.

On the website if you enter a Loan ID into the website and then Date of Birth the website proceeds to show you: Full Name and Address, Debit/Credit Card Number, Card Start & Expiry Dates, CSC Number and Card Issue Number. All this information is shown in Clear uncensored text AND over HTTP – An Insecure Medium for Personal Data.

Finally, I would like to draw your attention to the CSC box on the web page, which is the last 3 digits on the back of a Credit/Debit Card. This information is not censored if you enter it. It appears as plain text. I have video evidence of this, as I am aware that Screen shots can be altered. But as I have not yet obtained the tools to censor my personal information at present, I have attached 2 Screen Shots which I have censored my personal information.

I therefore would ask that you review my complaint with high importance. My reasoning behind this is if you look at websites such as Money Saving Expert and Consumer Action Group, it will become abundantly clear that Marshall Hoares Bailiffs are holding potentially very high numbers of Consumer Accounts in the Public Domain, Many of which may be closed accounts but still showing the relevant personal data.

I would like to draw your attention the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. An organisation used by many merchant banks to provide a Code of Conduct to the protection and use of Card Holder Security. In particular this document on their website:https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/documents/PCI%20Data%20Storage%20Dos%20and%20Donts.pdf Which if you read will show that they are in breach of many of these guidelines.

Finally, I now ask that you investigate and provide me with a detailed response in no more than 14 days. If you require this request in writing, then please inform me as soon as is reasonably possible so I may action this.

If I do not receive a satisfactory response, Then I will be forced to take the complaint further with intent to make complaints to: The Office of Fair Trading, The Information Commissioners Office and Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS).

I shall look forward to your response.

Yours Sincerely,

x x

I received this response from a Customer Concerns Manager:

Hi x

As we believe the website in question is in breach of our terms & conditions, we have contacted the customer in question and asked them to remedy the issue. As yet, we have not received a response but we take on board your concerns and we will continue to pursue the matter with them.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Please do let us know if we can assist you any further,

Kind regards,

x x

Gradwell Communications Ltd

Customer Concerns Manager

So their Web Hosting Provider also thinks they've been naughty :sad:

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am now being contacted by acr europe who are taking me to court apparently.

I've already had, ndr and marshall hoares bailiffs.

I am repaying 25.00pcm as its all I can afford. The loan has increased from 600.00 to 1449.00!!!!

Who actually owns my loan??

Good morning Annie,

First of all you do not owe them anything like the inflated amount being quoted.

Be firm and stick to your guns:

· All you owe them is the original loan plus one months interest irrespective of what they have bullied you into believing. Their fantasy interest cannot be enforced.

Believe me they will not take you to court:

MCO Capital Ltd whichis the parent company or linked very close to NDR/Marshall Hoares/PaycheckCredit/Toothfairy has already had their credit license revoked pending appeal.

Make a complaint to the regulating bodies (OFT, FOS etc)about being bullied into paying interest/charges which are disproportionate to the original loan.

As for who owns your loan, well as you will find out, they will shuffle this between various in house companies.

Relax and take charge of the situation – they can do nothing to you.

They are about to be put out of business and are trying to claw anything they can.

Charlie

Pay what you legitimately owe at a rate you can afford. Send them multiple letters and keep a good paper trail. Let them go and whistle for the silly charges.

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You might also want to block them via your email account - force them to write letters.

I imagine they will have no end of a hard time justifying those outrageous fees. Please also note that in this context, Marshall Hoares are not bailiffs, but simply debt collectors. Not that they had any more power as a bailiff.. actually !!.

But having "Bailiff" on their letter heading makes it look that much more intimidating. Do make a complaint to the OFT, please !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

well just had email from MH, strange as i have not emailed them at all bunch of clowns

Mr

[address1]

BY EMAIL

Online payment ID:

Payment Methods

Client: Speed Credit – Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*

Client Ref:

Our Ref:

Date: [date]

Dear Mr

Thank you for your email.

You can make payment in one of the following ways:

• ONLINE: by visiting our website: www.marshallhoares.com
  • BANK: you can make a transfer to our bank account or pay cash over the counter at your local bank paying the following account

Barclays Banks

A/c number: 93462382

Sort code: 20-50-94

Ref:

(be sure to use as the reference or we will not know the payment is from you. This will delay us crediting your account which may lead to additional charges or visits)

-TELEPHONE: You can pay over the phone on 08433811111

Files will not be frozen until payment is cleared. Delay may lead to additional charges being incurred.

Yours faithfully

Daniel Collins

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

(156)

The content of this email should not be considered as an acceptance of any offer unless we previously review and expressly approve in writing your terms and conditions relating to the subject matter of this email.

The information in this email is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be disclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s). Any opinions, statements or comments contained in this email are not necessarily those of Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited. If you wish clarification of any matter, please request confirmation in writing.

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited is a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited, 15 Lyndhurst Terrace, London, NW3 5QA, United Kingdom. Company registration number 06871092. Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Limited is licensed by the Office of Fair Trading under Consumer Credit Licence number 631168.

We take precautions to minimise the risk of this email containing a software virus but you should use virus checking software

Another email from MH, strange as they never send posted copy .

BY LETTER AND EMAIL

Online payment ID:

Letter of Instruction & Notice Reminder

Reference: BAILIFF/INTR/

Client: Speed Credit - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*

Client Ref:

Date: 18/02/2013

Dear Mr

We are writing to give you formal notice that Speed Credit - Speed Credit Pay Day Loan* legally engaged Marshall Hoares Bailiffs to recover the above debt.

YOU WILL HAVE OR WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE A HOME VISIT

We will pursue you fully for all outstanding sums (GBP 500) including any fees we incur collecting this debt as per the terms and conditions of the contract you signed. Payment in full must be received within 4 days . DO NOT IGNORE OR THIS WILL COST YOU MORE

Debt GBP 584

Solicitors - Case Preparation GBP 150

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10

NDR Accept Case File GBP 200

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10

Cash Transmission Fee GBP 5

Missed Payment Fee 3 (day 57) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 4 (day 71) GBP 10

Missed Payment Fee 5 (day 43) GBP 10

Closing Amount Discount GBP 489

Repayments todate GBP 0

Total GBP 500

TAKE NOTICE: You should accept this letter as formal notification that unless payment is received within 4 days then your account will be fast-tracked and considered for the following:

Consequences of inaction:

1. Court Action legal action may be started in the County Court (or Sheriff Court if you are in Scotland) for recovery of the full amount outstanding. Any such proceedings will include additional clai ms for legal costs and interest which will increase the amount you will be required to pay.

2. Warrant of Execution or its Scottish equivalent will be applied if we successfully obtain a County Court Judgment or Scottish Decree for to enable us to seize goods at your addresses and/or an attachment of your earnings.

3. Register of Judgements any judgement will be entered in a public register, the Register of Judgements, Orders and Fines Credit Reference Agencies, who will supply them to credit grantors and others seeking information on you financial reputation. This will make it very difficult for you to get credit.

4. Credit reference Speed Credit have already advised the Credit Reference Agencies of your Default. This may seriously affect your ability to obtain credit in the future. Once the balance is paid in full, only then will the default be shown as "Default Satisfied".

To AVOID A HOME VISI T or further action you should PAY IMMEDIATELY

1. online using a card by visiting:

www.marshallhoares.com

OR

2. at bank either over the counter at the bank or by electronic transfer to:

Barclays Bank

Account Number: 93462382

Sort Code: 20-50-94

Reference: Use your mobile number as a reference

This debt will not go away and should not be ignored

You can contact us on 08433811111 to discuss your outstanding debt.

Yours faithfully

Anti - Fraud

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Time to get all that to the OFT and get a formal complaint into MH. Remember, TF/SC/MHB are all the same company.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I have sent a letter to OFT regarding this / all the companys, had a letter back stating they can not look at my complaint on its own however they will record the company and if they require more information they will write. So far never had a visit from MH, nor anyother. just emails MH stte they own the debt now so i ask for confirmation and as yet had no reply.

Thats probably because MH don't own the debt. We have plenty of threads on the forum that show MH claim they own it, when infact it is still with the original company.

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm wandering if anyone can be a huge help! I regrettably took out a loan of 400 pounds with speed credit, I owe them 501, as we know the site has been closed down, I believe they are linked to tooth fairy finance so I went to this site and clicked the pay now button only to find out it says my loan doesn't exist? I went back to speed credit and rang the number it gave which told me all loans had been passed onto northerndebtcollectors.com so I went to this site, clicked the pay now button, and that too said my loan doesn't exist? Can someone please tell me what's going on!? Thankyou.

Stop using the phone and ignore them. The dca is speedcredit under another name. They are operating illegally by switching licences. You need to report them.

Stop using the phone and ignore them. The dca is speedcredit under another name. They are operating illegally by switching licences. You need to report them.

What do you suggest I do in regards to paying back my loan? Wait for them to contact me? I don't want fees added etc! Thankyou for you reply

Keep the money in your bank until they shut up and start cooperating. Simply write a letter or email every week and send it recorded to them, stating your proposed repayment plan and that you deny all liability for the unfair and ficticious charges they are levying. I dont know why youa re worrying so much. Theres nothing they can do to you. Should they even consider court action, keep all documents so that you can easily form a valid defence to show the court exactly what they are doing. The judge, unless he's completely inept, would side with you and wipe all the silly charges that have been levied, and force them to accept a repayment plan on YOUR terms.

We've seen it over and over again, and a lot of the time, this company simply tries shouting louder but then backs right down.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, Not had any replys from speed credit rearding outstanding amount, all emails from NDR also stopped. Had a few from MH but today had an email from web loan processing stating the notice of assignment??? What next will happen as they state its not a demand for payment. Will post email in morning

cheers