Seriously vulnerable family bullied for over 5hrs by bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the Council & Bailiffs defending themselves on "we see no wrong committed & fees are as per Regulations and allowable" or similar. About time the Council are taken to task and heads should roll. Time to involve those at the top of the tree and I don't mean CEO but instead, Leader of the Council, Mayor, Chairman etc and their opposite numbers. Believe this needs a thorough investigation by an independent body - how about CAG as an example.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How are the Council & Bailiffs defending themselves on "we see no wrong committed & fees are as per Regulations and allowable" or similar. About time the Council are taken to task and heads should roll. Time to involve those at the top of the tree and I don't mean CEO but instead, Leader of the Council, Mayor, Chairman etc and their opposite numbers. Believe this needs a thorough investigation by an independent body - how about CAG as an example.

That would be good, with the Supercomplaint copied to MOJ, OFT trading Standards and the Prime Minister. The local plod need to get their backsides in gear and have a go also. I feel Annette has enough on them to gain reasonable damages for the ordeal, but should now seek them appropriate legal advice, not a no win no fee ambulance chaser though.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

That would be good, with the Supercomplaint copied to MOJ, OFT trading Standards and the Prime Minister. The local plod need to get their backsides in gear and have a go also. I feel Annette has enough on them to gain reasonable damages for the ordeal, but should now seek them appropriate legal advice, not a no win no fee ambulance chaser though.

Thank you everyone. I have indeed decided to now pass it all on to a Solicitor. It's really too much for me to handle. Any ideas on what sort of Solicitor I should be looking for? What area of law?

Suggest you find a firm local to you, just in case you need to see them.

You would need to think about how they are going to be paid. I am not sure whether any would take on as a no win no fee. Any Insurance to cover this ? Or can you arrange Insurance.

There are quite a lot of large litigation solicitors in the Bournemouth/Poole area. Think you will need to research this and see if your local citizens advice has any dealing with local solicitors that have helped others.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Who told you what has happened? did you just find out yourself by digging around? have the Council of the police been in touch with you about any of this since you found out the fate of the bailiffs?

Hi, it was actually the Courts. I called them regarding a Form 4 and they asked who for and directed me to someone else who divulged the information. Before I knew about the Form 4 I told her Certificating Court what she had done and provided them with evidence, I got the impression that they strongly suggested to R&R that she be dismissed, then they discharged her certificate, it's all a bit weird.

Just a thought, her boss, the MD, is also a certificated bailiff, perhaps I should put in a Form 4 about him. He did condone her actions and he abused us both on the phone during the ordeal, again, witnessed by the police out on our drive. He has been shown to be lying to us several times in different letters and emails, he is certainly not fit to be a bailiff.

Exactly. I think that they believe that by sacking her, it's all going to go away.

I am quite sure you are right, they got rid of the scapegoat although of course she did wrong but thought it was acceptable to her employers which of course it was. The MD is a bailiff and also did wrong, more wrong because he is the boss and should now better. I can't see any difference just because he was not at your house doing what he was doing, aren't they supposed to act in a professional manner?

You have done brilliantly but I know myself how exhausting this has been for you, I hope you get some proper legal help with this from now on to take the burden off you, good luck you have helped us all with your determination and bravery

I think R&R have dismissed her in the hope of "making it all go away" sadly, they still have liability.

I would also suggest the fact that the Bailiff has been sacked is also an admission by R&R of liability, and that she behaved extremely badly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am quite sure you are right, they got rid of the scapegoat although of course she did wrong but thought it was acceptable to her employers which of course it was. The MD is a bailiff and also did wrong, more wrong because he is the boss and should now better. I can't see any difference just because he was not at your house doing what he was doing, aren't they supposed to act in a professional manner?

You have done brilliantly but I know myself how exhausting this has been for you, I hope you get some proper legal help with this from now on to take the burden off you, good luck you have helped us all with your determination and bravery

The female bailiff told the police she and her colleague were court bailiffs. She was a certificated bailiff and the colleague was not a bailiff at all. This is an offence under Section 135, County Courts Act 1984 and, quite possibly, an offence under Section 2, Fraud Act 2006, also. The two offences carry maximum penalties of 7 years and 10 years imprisonment, respectively. Is it any wonder the District Judge at Bournemouth and Poole County Court discharged her certificate?

So this is a crime, now remind me who deals with crimes? I keep forgetting!!

Would the Court tell the Council what has happened to their agent the bailiff?

It's all such a palaver. I don't really know whether I'm coming or going with it all at the moment.

Matters have a habit of resolving themselves, Annette. You probably asked the Universe for help and this is how it has responded. I wouldn't mind betting that the female bailiff had done what she did to you and your family to other people and karma has caught up with her.

Matters have a habit of resolving themselves, Annette. You probably asked the Universe for help and this is how it has responded. I wouldn't mind betting that the female bailiff had done what she did to you and your family to other people and karma has caught up with her.

She will probably end up door knocking and misrepresenting her powers attempting to collect Statute Barred debt for Snotcall or Moorcrap.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

She will probably end up door knocking and misrepresenting her powers attempting to collect Statute Barred debt for Snotcall or Moorcrap.

After what she did? I doubt that very much, BN. I think even the likes of Snotcall or Moorcrap would shudder at what she did, no matter how brain-dead they are.

How are things healthwise at the moment Annette?

Was actually thinking about you and hoping you were ok just before you posted this week, as it had been a while since we heard from you, and the last was those problems with your eyes?

Hope things are not too bad, and that your family are all good :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How are things healthwise at the moment Annette?

Was actually thinking about you and hoping you were ok just before you posted this week, as it had been a while since we heard from you, and the last was those problems with your eyes?

Hope things are not too bad, and that your family are all good :)

Hi CF, thanks for asking, eyes still bad and now I have Shingles as well, it never ends, lol. I guess I'm just used to it, so I just try to carry on regardless.