Parking Charge has paid but receving collection notices

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4558 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a Parking panelty (18/02/2011) from "Central Ticketing" and I paid it on 3rd february 2011. I have the bank statement and the telephone numbers to prove my payment. However, I paid it over the phone and in my bank statement, the payee was written as paymypcn.net . This week I received another notice from "Parking Collection service" demanding £125.00. I phoned them and said I paid it and they asked my bank statements to prove it. I am bit hesitate to send my bank statements and they asked me to blackout the rest of the transactions and send it. I said No.

1. Can someone please tell me, Central Ticketing and paymypcn.net is the same company or paymypcn.net is a payment collection company behalf of Central Ticketing? or did I pay the panelty to a different company?

2. Do I have to submit my Bank statement to the Collection service to prove my payment? what are the customer rights?

mug.

its a private parking speculative invoice

it's not a fine nor a penalty.

you've been spoofed

if you paid by a card

do a chargeback and get it back!

http://whatconsumer.co.uk/visa-debit-chargeback/

you need to do some reading in this forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You seem to be an easy touch, can i have your name and address , i need to send you a fine, you have used the numbers 1977 in your user name and that is against my terms and conditions. I now require you to pay me £100 or i MAY pass you on to my litigation department incuring you with a further £20 penalty.

My demands have no more basis in law than their demands. You should have just ignored them. Treat this as a lesson learned.

hello all:-)

the question is whether i paid the panelty different company?

sorry me no undistandi..........

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

the question is whether i paid the panelty different company?

I don't think that's possible. First of all, I presume you dialled the number on the paperwork they gave you - where could you have got another company's phone number? And second, I presume you must have given them a reference number when you made the payment - a different company would have told you that this was not showing up on their records.

I doubt you can get your money back, but definitely do not pay them anything more. They can't make you pay. If you want them to shut up and leave you alone, copy the bank statement as they ask. Otherwise, expect lots of letters pestering you - but do not send them any more money.

If you want them to shut up and leave you alone, copy the bank statement as they ask.

Please do not even dream of giving these people a copy of your bank statement. God knows what they may do with the detail on that!

how did you pay it?

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...
how did you pay it?

dx

Dear All, thanks for the help. When you make a payment to Central ticketing, it appears your bank staement as PAYMYPCN.COM. I have confirmed with the Central ticketing and agreed to send a screenshot coverng everything except the payment. I clearly mentioned in my email that I do not expect any further harrasments...Parking collection service phoned me and asking them to submit the evidence..I said NO, as were rude to me. I have done my bit and even more...so, i cant do anything more than that. If they take me to courts, I will go and produce my evidence..what else i could do more.... thanks for the help...I will keep you post.

Dear All, thanks for the help. When you make a payment to Central ticketing, it appears your bank staement as PAYMYPCN.COM. I have confirmed with the Central ticketing and agreed to send a screenshot coverng everything except the payment. I clearly mentioned in my email that I do not expect any further harrasments...Parking collection service phoned me and asking them to submit the evidence..I said NO, as were rude to me. I have done my bit and even more...so, i cant do anything more than that. If they take me to courts, I will go and produce my evidence..what else i could do more.... thanks for the help...I will keep you post.

I would not even waste breath on this, they wont take you to court, in fact they wouldn't have taken you to court if you had not paid their speculative invoice

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the support and your valuable advises. This is what has happened. I found that i have paid the Central Ticketing on the 14th day . But the chap who collected the fine didn’t give me a reference number or etc. When I asked an invoice he did say I will get it by post which I never received. But they had taken money from my account after the 14th day! And in my bank account it appeared on 18th day. luckily, I had my telephone bill with me. and it shows that I haven’t took any telephone calls to central ticketing after I paid them. I challenged them!. :-x:-x

This may happen to you. If you think you have paid your fine, check your telephone bills and bank statements. Also, these companies not take money on the day you pay. So, good luck.:smile::smile:

believe you me this will not happen to any of us on here,,also you have not been fined,, it was a speculative unenforceable invoice,,dont fall for this con ever again.with a name like dellboy cant believe it,, but put it down to experience,, once bitten and twice shy and all that,,dont forget you have not been fined,full stop.

do a chargeback!!

get your moneyback

they will ask for more as you were 'late' i bet

silly man! you paid them!!

dx

and they

Thanks for the support and your valuable advises. This is what has happened. I found that i have paid the Central Ticketing on the 14th day . But the chap who collected the fine didn’t give me a reference number or etc. When I asked an invoice he did say I will get it by post which I never received. But they had taken money from my account after the 14th day! And in my bank account it appeared on 18th day. luckily, I had my telephone bill with me. and it shows that I haven’t took any telephone calls to central ticketing after I paid them. I challenged them!. :-x:-x

This may happen to you. If you think you have paid your fine, check your telephone bills and bank statements. Also, these companies not take money on the day you pay. So, good luck.:smile::smile:

Have you had a lobotomy or something?

As I understand, Dellboy is explaining what happened earlier - when he thought his payment hadn't gone through. There's no reason to start insulting him. If he doesn't understand the system, that's what the forum is for, to advise him - not to ridicule him.

Jameson, I took it from Dellboy's post that he was offering advise as to how you should proceed when you have paid the "FINE". I think people are simply trying to re-inforce teh fact that these are not fines, and should never be paid (although I agree some of the language may be a bit "direct"!)

Well, OK - that's not how I read it, but I get you.

We tend to stick to a legal definition of "fine" here, and I often point out to people that they haven't been fined. However it has an informal usage as well. Footballers, for example, are "fined" by their clubs if they misbehave. It's not something people should be attacked for in my view.