Overnight stay then get a PCN from parking eye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I took my parents on holiday and decided to stay overnight at a hotel.Its free parking for hotel guests.When i get back from holiday i have the PCN from parking eye through my letter box saying i was parked from friday night till saturday morning,which we was.My father paid the hotel bill in his name and i have the invoices.I told the person on the reception desk at the time the number plate.I've been in touch with the hotel and they say they can't do anything about it.Should i just ignore the PCN or should i send the invoice to parking eye?Thing is i don't want in incriminate myself with a letter to parking eye.Thank you.

Edited by warwick north

I've been in touch with the hotel and they say they can't do anything about it.

I'd be getting back to the hotel telling them I won't be paying their agents speculative invoice, and that I won't be stopping at

their hotel again, as well as telling them that I'll be warning my friends off going as well..

I'd be getting back to the hotel telling them I won't be paying their agents speculative invoice, and that I won't be stopping at

their hotel again, as well as telling them that I'll be warning my friends off going as well..

Good idea,thats what i'll do:-)

Good idea,thats what i'll do:-)

I'm currently ignoring my 2nd letter from a different PPC than yours. It's all baloney.

Congratulations on not worrying Warwick; some people, who are perhaps a little more scrupulous than myself, have difficulty doing this. So ignore away and think of the money you've "saved"

Do not leave it at that;- Point out you have published their details/response on web sites.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Do not leave it at that;- Point out you have published their details/response on web sites.

That's a good point. And there are hotel review websites too. Reading something like that could put me off, there are usually alternatives.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum