Out of the blue Bailiffs turned up for a ccj I didn't know about. - **SET ASIDE AND COSTS AWARDED**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PT. I wrote the letter on Thurs, posted on Fri and they got today. I'm busy this Thurs, but on Fri I will fill out the court papers and send them in if I haven't had the money. This time there will be no out of court agreements.

Them's fighting words :lol:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Being nice clearly doesn't work with them. I'm very nice normally I am. My husband thinks it's been sat on a desk for a week and they've 'forgotten' to pay it. They didn't forget to try and ruin my life by getting a CCJ against me though did they?

Being nice clearly doesn't work with them. I'm very nice normally I am. My husband thinks it's been sat on a desk for a week and they've 'forgotten' to pay it. They didn't forget to try and ruin my life by getting a CCJ against me though did they?

No they didn't they acted underhandedly and wrongfully and were caught out, your husband is too trusting, show him some of the horror stories on CAG to give him a reality check

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Shame it just happened to fall into the postbox as you walked past. If you think they are doing wrong then I would. Let's hope they don't have a change of heart and recall the monies.

PT

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think there is much point complaining to OFSTED - they are likely to feel that you should have complained at the time, and that any evidence there was has long gone, and are likely to query why you are complaining now.

On a completely different and unrelated subject, and probably utterly off topic, there are various consumer review sites where consumers can post their opinion of a business... the sort of site who would come up quite highly in the google search rankings when looking for a local nursery, for instance?

I don't think there is much point complaining to OFSTED - they are likely to feel that you should have complained at the time, and that any evidence there was has long gone, and are likely to query why you are complaining now.

On a completely different and unrelated subject, and probably utterly off topic, there are various consumer review sites where consumers can post their opinion of a business... the sort of site who would come up quite highly in the google search rankings when looking for a local nursery, for instance?

Brilliant!

I complained to the nursery at the time. They never did reply....

As for the Internet... my Facebook updates today have been thanking said nursery for the shopping trip (thought why not blow it on spoiling the family), I will be voicing my opinions on forums too.

:-)

Excellent news, now you can move on. :)

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D