Pizza Hut, less topping policy, never again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4711 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

somethings go to give!

Aye, my pants when I saw what was on the things !!!

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

or not! :wink:

:-) there was more toppings on the floor than on the pizzas, I told the manager there were only about 8 pices of beef, no I'm sure I put on more than that was the reply, well 10 then I said, mmmm I can't remember :roll:

years ago I went into a Macdonalds and asked for a plain burger, no relish no chuffin gurkin etc & was told I couldn't have one.

When I asked why a pimple faced youth explained that all their products are costed to the penny so they couldn't do it. I even explained that in fact their costings would be up by virtue of the fact that they had priced into the cost of the burger the relish etc but were not providing them so in fact will be making even more profit.

Whoooosh.... right over his head. ;)

Bring back Wimpey.

Pizza Hut outlets are a franchise so it's got sod all to do with 'Head Office' what the maximum amount of toppings are, in fact if anything they'd be more likely to stipulate what the minimum amount should be.

Most fast food outlets are franchise... however in these contracts there are clauses stating all frachisers MUST ensure the foot/product is the same and ingredients are purchased from the same supplier. If you go into a domino's there are pics up on the wall explaining how to distribute toppings on a pizza to ensure that a spicy beef pizza in bristol is the same as a spicy beef pizza in london.

So IF it was to come from head office a new set of cards would be up on the wall of dominos at least :lol:

S.

Asda pizzas (the choose your own toppings ones) are the best value IMHO

Just cant get my head round Dominoes etc - I'm not tight and will happily pay well for a good meal but Pizza?

Nope!

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional

Asda pizzas (the choose your own toppings ones) are the best value IMHO

Just cant get my head round Dominoes etc - I'm not tight and will happily pay well for a good meal but Pizza?

Nope!

What P's me off is the obvious crossover of prices... $ price = £ price.. no leeway for conversion just the same as almost all imports from the states but this one the ingredients come from this country.

At dominos I had half price of if you spend over thirty quid

. So use that and they never ask to see it when they deliver. Single use voucher turned into forever voucher and can't remember where I put it too be honest.

Just say on phone I have the voucher.

Dominos keeps giving lol

Icelands BBQ Chicken pizzas are very good and only about £1.50, for one the size of a Dominos personal pizza, for which they charge about £7.

So for the difference in price you can have a prawn ring and have £3.50 left to keep or spend on something else.

Making Pizza bases at home is really easy, but it is costly buying a few toppings, just for a few pizzas, so you end up with cheese and tomato.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

possible pizza hut replys

the toppings arnt smaller the pizzas are bigger

your glasses arnt strong enough to see the toppings properly

we use less toppings but better quality

the delivery driver was hungry

or the most likely

we charge for the privalige of shopping at a chain that cares

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

All this made me hungry last night so i dug an Iceland deep pan donna pizza out of the freezer put some extra chopped up ham and loads of grated cheese on, sprinkled with paprika and cayenne job jobbed in 15mins at a cost of £1.

All this made me hungry last night so i dug an Iceland deep pan donna pizza out of the freezer put some extra chopped up ham and loads of grated cheese on, sprinkled with paprika and cayenne job jobbed in 15mins at a cost of £1.

Wow you have made some thing that intially is truely awful into some thing that its truley magnificent, I gotta make one of these, you have inspired me! :whoo:

My favourite is a calzone which I make, basically it's a folded pizza. I make the pizza dough which is simple enough roll it out into a circle spead tomato puree on the base then add ham, grated cheddar, cottage cheese & some spinach on the top then fold it over so it looks like a giant Cornish pasty. Nip the edges up and brush a little oil on then bake it for 20mins. I make a little tomato sauce by adding some hot water to the tomato puree paste add the cayenne & paprika & a little garlic or if you prefer you can make some garlic butter to spread on it after it's cooked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calzone

put some extra chopped up ham and loads of grated cheese on, sprinkled with paprika and cayenne job jobbed in 15mins at a cost of £1.

When are you coming round to my hoose ??? :-)