Natwest Looking for ex Mrs Hippy over joint secrured loan

Happyhippy1959
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guy's

Just finished me weekend shift and came home to find this on me old door mat.

It looks like the ex-Mrs Hippy is in financial difficulties which I guessed anyway by all the mail I had to return. Now, we have been separated nearly three years, she stayed in our home for two of them and just upped and left last year to take up a rented property.

Now by a freak accident I do know her address but this is what it was a freak accident. I am no way going to divulge this information to anyone but a Judge,,, I feel like sending them something witty back unlike the usual bog off. What galls me is the cheek they have to request her address from any old tom dick or harry ???? surely something is not right here. If I wrote to them asking for her address they would give me all the cock and bull data protection malarkey.

I have a mischievous desire to write back and asked for written authority from Mrs Hippy,,,

Ms Hippy.pdf

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

Well you could always tell them she went shopping over a year ago and hasn't come back & if they do manage to find her will they kindly forward her address to you because you are still waiting for your ciggy papers & change. ;)

Nice one cerberusalert, that is top one at the moment. I await Bazooka Boo who seems to be very poetic when it comes to these kind of replies.

So Hippy is now launching a CAG's got letter writing talent. Replies on this thread please. I will announce the winner at the close of play Thursday...

Here's one I used in my old flat when somebody chased my landlord's brother

Dear XXX

Your letter addressed to XXX at this address is being returned, it was opened after efforts to find your return address failed.

I understand that the current fee charged by DCA's for home visits is £100 and for investigation work is £250, and £25 for each letter, therefore please find attached an invoice for £400 being my fee for furnishing information to you.

Before I furnish this information I need the following from you to verify your identity and validity to obtain this information.

Details of your tracing procedure - clearly in this instance it is faulty and needs correcting

Details of your company's financial postion - your name will be linked to mine now and I need to know you are trustworthy - the latest audited accounts should suffice for this

Details of your complaints procedure - after having told you on the phone that XXX does not live here you still persist in asking

I await confirmation of the above and payment of your invoce to Paypal account xxxxx

If I do not hear from you within 14 days I consider this matter closed and any further mail from you will be used accordingly in the smallest room (or for pet bedding)

Yours in disgust

or the short, sharp version

Dear XXX

XXXX does not live here, I do not know where they are and have no contact with their family/associates/affilliates.

Do not correspond further and do not send a doorstep collector around, I no longer have any doorsteps left for them to collect.

Go forth and do not multiply thy commission.

Many people will disagree with this from however onwards. Yes NatWest are pretty stupid asking for you to provide an address and I am not sure of the compliance of doing so. You could just supply the address of the local sewage works.

However, why should you put up with any hassle regarding this matter, with all the phone calls and letters etc. You don't know what you could be letting yourself in for, as she might have many debts. If you ever had any linked financial arrangements, some of these could appear on your credit record. If you were married, is it possible that she might have applied for things in joint names. NatWest if they can't get her to make any repayments, could either arrange for court claim papers to be sent to your address (as they don't believe she in not there, plus no other address) or they could just pass/sell the debt on to DCA's. In either case, you be subject to many months or years of hassle. Personally I would provide her address if she is well enough to handle this, so she has a chance to deal with it. Natwest will write to the address you provide to check she lives there, so if she does not reply, you might still be hassled, but atleast you tried.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Dear Sir,

With reference to your letter of xx/xx/xx where you request information in respect of mrs YY.

As a Data Controller I require that you provide certain evidence that you are entitled to this information and that you are licensed to process such data.

Therefore you should forward two forms of evidence containing your photograph & signature; a copy of your Birth Certificate, National Insurance number along with your registration details with the FSA & ICO. Finally I also require your blood group, mothers maiden name & full name of your father (if known).

Yours,

With a name like Rodd Hubbart you could change it slightly like thisDear Ron HubbardPlease be aware my wife attended one of your Scientology meetings and has not been seen since, maybe she was kidnapped by Aliens, or she is now a Tom Cruise groupie.

oh there good very good, I still like the first one, but the one requesting birth certificate etc etc is looking good...

Unclebulgaria,,, as for me and mrs hippy having joint debts,,, Yes two bloody big one's the mortgage and secured loan which she has run away from. Being that the case and no love lost between us, I am not going to make these bad-boys job any easier for them.. They have surely broken some DP rules... And as for my credit file, Syria has better human rights than my credit file so I don't mind her letters coming here.... I told her when she upped and left to change the address.... now they just go back to sender no problem there.

As for doorstep visits, Hippy might strike lucky and get a lovely leggy blonde of 20 years coming to discuss Mrs Hippys whereabouts,,,, You never know...

A slightly different topic, but what are you doing to divorce yourself from her financial mess and those debts that are joint ? At some point, if you have not done this, you are both going to have to deal with the situation, by getting advice.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

As for doorstep visitslink3.gif, Hippy might strike lucky and get a lovely leggy blonde of 20 years coming to discuss Mrs Hippys whereabouts,,,, You never know...

Blimey H.H

their generosity is astounding:

1. a dedicated call number

2. reverse charge call facilities

3. a pre-paid envelope.

On that basis a leggy blonde for a door step visit is a distinct possibility.

You must keep us posted!!

Dear Bill & Ben,

Thank you for your letter dated dd/mm/yyyy requesting details of the whereabouts of Mrs Hippy.

I must say how extremely incompetent it is of you to lose one of your customers, I feel you would be much better contacting the missing persons helpline, or it might be best to start ringing the local hospitals to see if she has been admitted at all?

Anyhow, whatever you decide to do in order to find your missing customer, please let me know and be sure to ask her if she has bought the pint of milk yet, as my cup of tea is getting cold.

I will see if my Nan, who is sadly no longer with us, knows if I am able to contact her in my weekly residential seance group..

ouija11.jpg

Much love..

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

ooh just about to dig my garden over.......tell them she's buried here please.

I like this one best!!!!

Until the Police arrive with a JCB and a forensics team !!!!

Uncle

wise words indeed, I hadn't thought of that scenario.......a stint in Holloway for wasting police time.....do you think BOS, CSL,and the rest would find me there......now theres a thought!!

I did this letter for a friend who was receiving endless calls and letters from Mackenzie Hall for an ex tenant. All the names of people it threatens to send copies of the letter too? Every single one was copied in, on the original mail. Funnily enough MH have stopped contacting the address. ;)

FINAL WARNING

You are hereby put on notice. This Complaint and demand is attached to your ref: M20363212 / CM20339467, in order for you to identify the telephone number you are harrassing

You have been telephoning a Number, located in *****, Wales, frequently with both automated messages and call centre staff telephone calls in regards to a Previous resident. You have been emailed several times, with an order to stop and to remove this telephone number from your system, all of which you have continued to ignore.

The person you are chasing is not resident here, and this is not a "care of" telephone number And myself, the current Tenant is not here to act as your unpaid tracing service. Calling the above number is a waste of your time and finances, but far more importantly, is a waste of my time and damaging to my health.

I have recently had a serious heart attack, from which I am suffering ongoing large scale health problems and your harassment via these automated and other calls is having a detrimental effect upon my Health, and is causing me undue worry and stress, after reading up on your company, and how it has treated other people, and generally behaves on a daily basis, which has led to my GP having to prescribe "calming tablets" if you continue with these stressful, repeat, worrying and intimidating calls, I will be considering both your firm and your Chief Executive Officer, Paul Mackenzie potentially liable for any further decline of my health caused by stress and worry. And will be taking legal advice on what action to take.

I require my land line to be free at all times in order to keep in contact with my family due to my current ill health. As the owner and bill payer for the telephone service attached to the above number, you absolutely DO NOT have my authority to use and distribute this telephone number, nor to call it, you are with these unwanted calls tying up a service I pay for, and putting my well being at risk.

Your telephone operators who make contact, but not as frequently as the automated calls have identified themselves as Mackenzie Hall and have also made it clear that you are chasing the person you name with regards to a debt. I believe these may constitute breaches of the Data Protection Act, and will be forwarding transcripts of the recordings to the relevant authorities.

You are ordered to desist these harrassing and intimidating calls with immediate effect, and remove the Telephone No from your system, to to provide a copy of my signed permission to hold and control my telephone number and address data.

I am also considering approaching the press as to your policy of harassing very unwell people despite requests to stop, for debts that do not belong to them, on telephone numbers that do not belong to who you believe to be a debtor, should you continue to call after receipt of this email.

In the hope of finally kickstarting you into actually reading and dealing my emails,and requests to cease,instead of ignoring them as usual, I will be copying in and forwarding this Email to, but not limited to, your local MP and MSP, my local MP, and Welsh Assembly Member, your Local newspaper, Alex Salmond who's visit you appear to trumpet on your website, East Ayrshire Trading Standards, the OFT, and your voluntary regulator, the CSA.

The adruptness of the letter and complaint has been necessitated by your refusal to remove my number after previous contact and ignoring all complaints and contact. If you have the facility to do so, I formally request a copy of your complaints procedure be sent to this email address.

Please also find attached to this email Word files containing 2 Legal Notices, regarding your continued telephone harrassment and your postal threats to send a Field Agent to visit, which you would be very wise to read and adhere to.

Yours Faithfully

A Harrassed and Innocent Victim/Tenant

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh boy's and girls your on top form...

The buried in the garden may not be so good as the local plod were up here at the end of our relationship when Mrs Hippy tried to push me off me bike and I pushed her and next minute I was in the local police station for 10 hours..

Made a complaint against those muppets as well so they are looking to get the Hippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so any sniff that Mrs H is in the Garden will have them here like flies to the proverbial.

Still like the ciggie papers and the request for there authority..

BB, your on top form, will probably combine the three of them some how and send off....

. The next question is, will they reply.

. Will draft today and send. Will post when done.... heeeee

Bubsie, will keep you posted on the leggy blonde,,, yo,,,, there generosity know's no bounds..

. I think I should write to them and ask for Mrs Hippy's address etc when they do find her, see what reply I would get..

Probably DATA PROTECTION malarkey

Uncle Bulgaria,

,, thanks for the concern..

Hippy is at the Stage now where I don't give a flying tick for any debts secured or unsecured.

I am keeping the house and plodding on at the moment.

It is either break even or slight negative equity if I sold.

Girl friend wants me to go back and live with her but as the children are still only 14 and 17 I will slog it out for a short time.

Then the Hippy will just up sticks....

wait for repossesion and then BR for all my debts and any shortfall on this house...

I am working all the hours god sends as it is and in my acute ward I see people dying every day both young and old,

they would give everything to be in Hippy's shoes debts and all to be rid of those bad illnesses and some more years on there lives.

This site along with work as made me realize that there is more to life than, money, property etc etc etc....

. You guy's kept me from going over the edge two years ago,

I am 52 had a great life been all over the world had two lovely kids.

Now I just wake up and enjoy life because guy's take it from me we do not know what is around the corner every day.

.... My philosophy now is never pay for any advice and as for divorce, let Mrs Hippy file it, she got ripped off by an internet divorce company for nearly £800 and prior to that some muppet lawyer took £3k from her credit card, Hippy got £2850 back for her..

She is so ungrateful and so gullible, she thought she could just up and leave with no consequences, well she has a shock coming her way by god..

...because I keep warning her,, she is jointly liable for this house and Secured Loan....