Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

@Aelous That's a crazy situation! i'd be off to the papers :-x

Have you been sanctioned or just been given the cold shoulder for 5 weeks? You should get some good info here but i'd also take a look at @boycottworkfare on twitter or send them a mail info@boycottworkfare they will help, and i know the guy is online now.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@flumps That sounds like you have to apply even if the job isn't suitable? To me it sounds like they are spamming with a general list taken from who knows where, then forcing you to apply for unsuitable jobs in the hope that you get work unsuitable/or not, so the wp can claim a job outcome payment.

I haven't been sanctioned (I don't think so, I haven't received anything about any doubts being raised.

I think it's more the advisor trying to bully me into jumping through hoops. They don't like it when you stick up for yourself; they seem to expect everyone to just nod and agree with everything they're told to do.

I have been asked to leave more than once before, usually whenever I question them.

Edit: Forgot to mention the time 5 week gap.

It sees to vary, sometimes they'll ask me to go in once a week, other times it can be up to a month without any contact (except the emails)

I would say this is probably due to them being busy or the advisor not wanting to deal with me.

Im glad your not sanctioned, you seem to know how to handle them:-)

I keep all emails, paperwork, anything! and i always take my camera and phone to record (just in case), im not liking these WP and i will make sure they get no more profit off my back!

The spamming with these emails should be reported, Flumps is spot on (again) it is a breach of data protection, im at ingeus/scientium but don't get that type of email.... yet!

Yes, it basically is just a list of random jobs.

I asked one time where they come from and apparently they're "privately posted positions only they have access too" which is funny because I check them all (out of curiosity) and they're all listed on the DirectGov (and other) websites.

Sometimes I even get Spreadsheets with like 40 random jobs all over the Country and they're from the JCP site.

I think you should be safe if you have your own log, like the job centre one (i just show them that) but i am expected to forward 5 jobs applied via email per week that i apply for, this week iv'e not applied for any jobs via email (so far) so im not sure what they will say at my next appointment, but the job centre seem happy enough as long as im searching.

hehe, WP use the direct gov website and tey use other well known sites such as monster and total jobs, they don't get privately posted positions as the mahority of companies utilise as many free advertising sites as possible.

connexions I believe are joining forces with the national careers service at some point (I'm sure our adviser who comes in to the JCP on behalf of the National Careers Service previously next steps said this when everything changed last month).

These people (WP advisers) are idiots and liars.

I had to go on a course in march about how to fill in an application form. I explained to the lady that I knew how to fill in an application form, there wasn't really much room for error, her response was "well obviously you don't or you wouldn't be here would you?". I went along with it anyway, free trip to the town centre and back paid for by the tax payer.

This course was taught by some young lady who looked about 19. There was one guy on the course who was 54 and was an accountant.

It's completely ridiculous how some 19 year old fresh from college thinks they can lecture a middle aged man on "how to fill in an application form"

Edited by Aelous

Big fiddle going on here somewhere

Im with Ingeus, they send me to Scientium, which have 2 table's in the Next Steps office, in the Connexions building.

Wonder who claims for rent, IT Consumables ect?

I am pretty sure they claim the travel expenses back. I do drive but I always take public transport whenever I'm going to the Providers office for appointments/courses, so I can claim the money back. They take photo copies of the bus tickets as proof.

When I take my tickets to the front desk, they have a big pot of coppers and they stand there in front of everyone counting it out, I find it embarrassing.

On several occasions they've "ran out" of money to pay back travel expenses and they've been told to "just keep the ticket and we'll refund it later".

What a shambles.

connexions I believe are joining forces with the national careers service at some point (I'm sure our adviser who comes in to the JCP on behalf of the National Careers Service previously next steps said this when everything changed last month).

Quick Question Flumps - Is a current unaltered JSA agreement that someone holds the absolute arbitrator?

What I mean is, can one be sanctioned if the "offence" being sanctioned is not in your personalised agreement? As it sounds like the Providers are putting demands and expectations onto claimants, but which are not in any signed agreement?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

haha i do the same, but i do know that you can claim for petrol costs, just they don't pay for parking. Not sure how much they pay per mile or if that is just when attending a course?

Hi Booji Boy

if you go in your car you get 20p per mile

I am pretty sure they claim the travel expenses back. I do drive but I always take public transport whenever I'm going to the Providers office for appointments/courses, so I can claim the money back. They take photo copies of the bus tickets as proof.

You can claim 20p per mile, and you can claim car parking. You would need evidence for parking, either a Park & Ride ticket or similar.

Thanks Honda+ID, 20p per mile + parking, that's nice to know. Still i think it's better to get a saveaway or day rider, at least it can be used all day and then passed on for someone else to use :-)

Thanks osdset, can get some good info and links from that! I see Referrals to the Work Programme from 1stJune 2011 to end of January 2012 is 565 thousand, of those - 519 thousand Attachment fees were paid to Work Providers, that so far is a whopping "215.6million pounds" :jaw:

Thanks Honda+ID, 20p per mile + parking, that's nice to know. Still i think it's better to get a saveaway or day rider, at least it can be used all day and then passed on for someone else to use :-)

Thanks osdset, can get some good info and links from that! I see Referrals to the Work Programme from 1stJune 2011 to end of January 2012 is 565 thousand, of those - 519 thousand Attachment fees were paid to Work Providers, that so far is a whopping "215.6million pounds" :jaw:

That's an awful lot of old rope.

They say there are 2.65 million Unemployed, That's at the least a potential 1.04 Billion Pounds in attachment fees alone for the first year, and they get the attachment fees for 3 years. No figures yet for Job Outcome fees or Sustainment fees, no wonder Emma H made sooo much!

Great links and discussion still continuing here!

I'm preparing to send an email to Ingeus about the failure to respond to my last request (now 10 days ago)

Does anything need adding to the following:

Hi ,

I sent an email 10 days ago which read:

Hi , as of last Friday my circumstances have changed and am I no longer have a current claim for JSA.

As a result i'd like to inquire about the process regarding having Ingeus removing my data from their systems at my request. A second inquiry asking who other than the DWP/JC/HMRC my data has been shared with is also been made. A third inquiry about whether or not I have to pay to acquire copy of the data you have collected and what the process of this is. I would be grateful for these details.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter

Yorkylad

From my, limited, understanding of the law it was a legal requirement to reply. I do not understand why this has not be done. Though obviously i'm not surprised. It is an action (more accurately a lack of action) to which I have become accustomed to during my time with Ingeus. Brushing peoples concerns, complaints and unwanted inquiries under the proverbial carpet. Then the work programme providers are bemused at the wide-spread mistrust of them.

It would fantastic for us all to avoid the impending legal action I intend to pursue should I not be furnished with a reply (as Ingeus are obliged to send me)

Again....

Thanks in advance (should you choose to) for help in this matter

Yorkylad