Buchanan Clarke & Wells and their 'faces'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4702 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to have the giggles than to be rude to someone who wants to help IMHO te he hee xx

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Has anybody else looked at their Probate Services section?

I bet the poor bereaved really appreciate BCW turning up to forest the deceased one last time..

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Insult to decent law abiding ghouls that!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 1 month later...

i am glad you showed the faces of these **** bags,my wife had a provident check about 7 years ago and the repayments were collected every friday,when the collector stopped coming round for the money i got in touch with the provident and they said that they were organising a new agent ,nothing happened until we started getting phone calls from B.C.W. so i came on here seeking advice and i was told to send them the letters about the agreements. I never heard anything more about it until this morning when a scots woman purporting to be from the provident pushed a provident card through the door saying she had called but lucky enough my wife got to the door and spoke with her,she said she wanted £10.00 a week payment ,my wife told her she was a pensioner and disabled and that she couldn;t afford it,the woman said she would be back in a fortnight,now heres the best bit on the card she is calling herself "JAN" but my wife looked at the B.C.W. photo;s and she is sure it is irene thompson"jan ,s mobile number is 07939945794 if any one wants to give her a call.what do we do now.thanks sancov

Did they ever provide you with copies of your agreement?

It's interesting that they really have been stupid enough to use real photos of themselves.

Worry tends to make the smallest thing throw the largest shadow - Swedish Proverb

Did they ever provide you with copies of your agreement?

It's interesting that they really have been stupid enough to use real photos of themselves.

no they didn;t ,i have heard nothing from them for years,she just turned up out of the blue,if she comes again i;ll tell her to sling her hook,written correspondance only.sandy