DCA Declares me dead!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4764 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am very sorry teabout yur ath but PLEASE report tem to everyone who is interesmotly yneed treport them to the OFTand Sls regulaton Aty.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I am very sorry teabout yur ath but PLEASE report tem to everyone who is interesmotly yneed treport them to the OFTand Sls regulaton Aty.

Pardon??

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

The keyboard is havinga issue with its buton today and as result it is deciding what ones work as and when it feels like.

PLEASE report these numskulls to anyone and everyone. Sorry to read about your death.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 4 weeks later...

I knew that name Phillips and Cohen rang a bell so I looked into my scanned late fathers paperwork and sure enough a letter about his YB credit card... Tried to say we were liable, lucky I knew the law. Then to give us a really big laugh when I rang them they told my he owned a massive property called S*************ge House,,, No you fools that was the nursing home he was in when his brain tumour took hold of his faculties. He was a council tenant all his life and his insurance policy was just enough to give him a good send off....Fools.

Phillips & Cohen Associates (UK) Ltd

Building 5 Floor 9

Exchange Quay

Manchester

M5 3EF

29th January 2009

Dear Sirs

File No

The Late ?????????????????????

Thank you for your letter dated 26 January 2009 (enclosed).

I am sorry to inform you that there was no money left in the estate of my late father to pay this demand. The small insurance that was left barely covered his funeral.

Also as with my telephone conversation with you on a previous occasion I have no knowledge of any credit cards that my father had with the Yorkshire Bank.

I therefore wish you to close this case as it is causing undue stress to me and my family.

Failure to abide with my wish, I shall have no option left but to inform the Office of fair trading of your demands. All other correspondence received will not be acted upon but sent to them.

Yours faithfully

That put an end to there demands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959