Moorcorft On My Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4712 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i signed up for some advice from you guy's

In my younger day's i went bit mad and got myself into some debt with 5 companys

now 4 of them are been paid every month £40 each but i owe moorcorft £8k they keep pushing me for £145 a month which i just cant afford

or it will affect my other depts when i have been paying them on time,

i have missed 4 pay ments with moorcroft

now they keep phoning me saying i have to pay today or they will send bailifs round,

im doing my best to pay my dept off but moorcroft dont seem to be helping the matther

i dont get paid much and i have to travel 88 miles aday to work which dont leave me with much spare cash,

can any one give me some advice has these people are really starting to worry me that im going to come home and they'll be on my door step,

thanks for help giving

Hello and Welcome,

I've moved this thread to a Forum where you'll get more help.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

HAHA silly moorcrap...........

they are NOT BAILIFFS...............and have NO LEGAL POWERS TO DO ANYTHING TO YOU>

STOP talking to them on the phone

you are under NO LEGAL obligation to do so.

why are you paying these leeches anyhow?????????

have you CCA'ed them to check they are legally ENTITLED to fleece you??

please read sequenci's excellent blog in my sig.

and stop answerin the phone

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Who are the 5 companys and what are the debts ?

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

exactly what we are saying...straight to someones pocket

what is the debt all about....

tell us the history please

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

triton £2650

triton £1600

moorcroft £8k

c.a.r.s £900

lewis group £742 two off them are store cards which are happy to take £10 a month.

triton dept was two credit cadrs which were with natwest with i pay £90 a month for both.

moorcroft was personal loan with natwest

Tell them to take a running jump and see them in court. Dealing with these fleecers on two accounts I tell them what they can have not the other way round.... Have been for two years by standing order and also they will get what the OC say's I owe not there charges or a penny more. I review not them. Have paid off two small debts I had already.. Less moorcrofts charges and guess what,,, OK Hippy these are now settled letters arrive and every standing order payment was in the statement. As many people on this site will tell you, these clowns are the easy ones to deal with.

Work out what you can afford,,,, pay a token payment of a £1.00 if that is all you can afford. Ignore what they say and tell them see you in court. Use there pre-school division letters for hamster bedding or as some one say's on one of the threads, cut them up and use the back as note paper....

Take control now. I did after these great people on this site advised me. NEVER LOOKED BACK SINCE, lost not a wink of sleep in fact enjoy it when some clown try's the heavy arm tactics,,, these people here will rip them apart... Best site around with good honest advice to help you.

So Chesh, tonight, do yourself a favour and sit down with a nice tipple of your fancy and go through your income and outgoings. Priority debts first and foremost. then work out what you can comfortably afford and write to your creditors and tell them... THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AND I WILL REVIEW IN SIX MONTHS / ONE YEAR end of subject.

Don't accept there calls, writing only. You will see how easy it is, yes they will threaten all sorts short of removing your legs or kidneys ( that's Fredricksons department me thinks)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959

ha ha ha to Moorcrap...... Well done Chesh, I bet already you feel a lot better. Now do as the guy's say... It is your shout if you wish to CCA or SAR the original creditor to see if this is enforcible or there are any unlawful charges. I would stop all payments for the moment and get full details on all your debts as you seem to have money missing. The money you save paying these sharks will cover your £10.00 fee. Tell them you need to investigate these accounts and until such time you are furnished with the information you will consider these in dispute. Once furnished with the information you will be able to make an informed decision as to what course of action you will take. They won't like it one bit,,, they will throw there toy's out of the pram because the cash cow has just woken up and smelt the coffee and has woken up to there underhanded tactics.

Keep the guy's here informed and scan and put up all documents and letters received from any of those companies, blanking out personal details. I can almost see the skip in your step already.

Oh and by the way, these guy's and girls on here will eat them alive if they try anything underhanded so don't worry one jot... I see DX is already here for you, you will find some great characters here who just love to put companies like moorcroft in there place.

i smell lunch...

dx

and they

Subbing - deling with them at moment. Thanks to this site I now find it fun despite the debt. Rememeer as posted above - you are in control so take charge of the situation, you dictate to them. Poster on here are excellent.

Do'nt forget to click on their stars if they have helped. Sorry got to go phone ringing - back only Moorcrap again failed their security questions.:lol:

Intend

yo intend it seems when I or any thread I mention moorcrap on they seem to contact the people on the thread or me... Mind you the vultures can't talk to me, phone contract in mates name and they know one more phone call to a Emergency department is going to hit them very very hard, especially as when I took out most of my cards and loans I forgot I gave the emergency incoming ambulance line... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! heeee so blocking up a emergency line is a very serious offence... and none can hide behind withheld numbers either... !!!!!! They get one strike and there out... Must say that every one who tried there hand in 2009 got a nasty shock (none have never rang back since) though lovely Blair snot and Oliver sent a letter to the hospital I worked at... naughty naughty,,, had there knuckles rapped awaiting a little distress and inconvenience money there...

A mate of mine loves the DCA's ringing on the security check... they ask to speak to Mr so and so and he say's sorry but Mr so and so is not in, but can I help you, I'm God, I know all things and all things to come, have you ever thought about me in your daily lives,, the day of reckoning is coming,,, they put the phone down so fast you think its on fire.... Mind you he did say one cheeky sod from AIC then said can you tell me Mr God ( polite and deferential) if Mr So and So is going to pay his debt,,, quick as a flash my mates say's my Son you know what I did to Sodom and Gomorah your establishment made there ways seem saintly and sorry Mr So and So has won the national lottery and is now residing in some Caribbean Island. Then the little jumped up twit asked him if he had his address !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it, so just to really **** them off my mate said,,, Even Gods covered by the Data Protection act, you will need to contact Satan for that information. I have his premium rate number. OH my, I wish I had the gut's and wit to play them like that on the phone... Though my mate said fair play to guy from AIC he did seem to have a sense of humour.

Edited by Happyhippy1959

yo intend it seems when I or any thread I mention moorcrap on they seem to contact the people on the thread or me... Mind you the vultures can't talk to me' date=' phone contract in mates name and they know one more phone call to a Emergency department is going to hit them very very hard, especially as when I took out most of my cards and loans I forgot I gave the emergency incoming ambulance line... !!!!!!!!!!!!!! heeee so blocking up a emergency line is a very serious offence... and none can hide behind withheld numbers either... !!!!!! They get one strike and there out... Must say that every one who tried there hand in 2009 got a nasty shock (none have never rang back since) though lovely Blair snot and Oliver sent a letter to the hospital I worked at... naughty naughty,,, had there knuckles rapped awaiting a little distress and inconvenience money there...[/quote']

Wonderful !

A mate of mine loves the DCA's ringing on the security check... they ask to speak to Mr so and so and he say's sorry but Mr so and so is not in, but can I help you, I'm God, I know all things and all things to come, have you ever thought about me in your daily lives,, the day of reckoning is coming,,, they put the phone down so fast you think its on fire.... Mind you he did say one cheeky sod from AIC then said can you tell me Mr God ( polite and deferential) if Mr So and So is going to pay his debt,,,

It's a pity he did not record that call from AIC, as discussing an alleged debt with someone who may not necessarily be the debtor is not generally considered to follow best practice.

Or one could just play them this. :lol:

Edited by ArtisanUK
YouTube link played automatically - which is a nuisance.

hehe nice one

i've had freddies trying to get me at work for a few days now

how they got the number [and you'll realise why i say that later below] amazes me

and i'm never in the controlroom when they ring

well this week. with loads of people still away with the 3 days only hol to book

i got 'em... [bTW we see EVERY number that calls even if hidden]

dx: hello ****** police control room

DCA:hello can i speak to Mr DX please

DX:MR DX is not here can i help you? [the id system had already told me who/where this was]

DCA:no i need to speak to Mr DX upon an urgent personal matter.

DX:well who is calling please?

DCA:FPC...

DX:whats FPC & your name love?

DCA:we work on behalf of fredrickson international.

DX:ah your're a debt collection agency

DCA:well era no , we're more important than those type of people

DX:oh yes, how more important, this is a police control room phone number you have down for Mr DX & you do realise 'what' that means don't you?

DCA:i don't care where he works, we must either know when he is going to be available or where we can contact him immediately on, this is a serious matter

DX: so's you being recorded being told this love: removed this number now from your database else or you'll be prosecuted under section 40 of the XXX ACT got my drift love?

DCA: brute ding burrrrrrrrrrrr rang off

rang back and spoke with **** a 'supervisor' played him the tape and chrissy [the automactic voice that speaks the number in our right earpiece on every call with the timestamp]

wqont be ringing again says *****

we'll see

dx

• Confused 1

and they

They won't come near your door, love it DX who do Freds think they are be jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As they have just got hold of my argos debt can't wait if they play that trick and phone whow..... You have a trauma call coming then hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No we need to speak to Mr Hippy,, oh well you will need medical treatment by time our legal department has finished with you, shall I book your beds now..!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do they get this, we are not those people from (DCA) The way I feel about them is sod the lot of you ( got nothing so in my opinion the only thing that ever came from nothing was the universe (big bang) They even had the cheek to reply back to me when I told them in writing I am going to SAR Argos, they told me in writing I was still liable for the debt and went on to explain in detail how to apply for a SAR....

Letter back to them with a lot of Bazooka' Boo's straight talking verses,,, Don't need a mere DCA Company to tell me how to apply for a SAR and certainly they are jumping the gun as Liability is dependant on the CCA Argos produce.... and as they are a mere third party SOD OFF (oh and just for fun billed them £15.00 for me time..Don't you just love them.....

They will probably only receive it today,,, I expect they will ignore so may sue the varmits or just not pay what they are saying I owe... Have letter from O2 saying the amount owed but am SAR ing those pesty critters at the end of May, because my contract ended and I told them I could not afford to continue so they put me on a supposed £10.00 a month thing... It was for the ex anyway as she did not want to change number at the time..

Will be interesting what comes out of this as I did not sign anything to let them continue....... I don't care what Muppetcroft say or do they are getting £110.00 and that's it... any more puerile missives as Bazooka say's and on goes another charge... Had the same with a company called Brooks and Bentley the cheeky monkey's charged me a £20 late payment fee when I got into trouble, only owed them £50.00 so they then sent it to some DCA in Croydon (CCS collect ) told them £50 was all they were getting and that's all they got.

Wonderful !

It's a pity he did not record that call from AIC, as discussing an alleged debt with someone who may not necessarily be the debtor is not generally considered to follow best practice.

Or one could just play them

Just played your toon.........brilliant!