Zemme Vs David Lloyd/ARC/Trevor Munn - Victory, Case Closed

Zemme
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4660 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Since February 2011, i have been pursued by David Lloyd/ARC (Europe) Ltd & Trevor Munn Solicitors LLB for £700.

I have successfully fought them & received a letter from ARC (Europe) Ltd stating that they are closing my case & sending it back to their client David Lloyd.

All i had to do was mention the Ashbourne Management case that is currently in the high court for unfair contracts & they backed right off. It is due to ARC (Europe) Ltd & Trevor Munns incompetence that Ashbourne Management got into hot water with the OFT.

If anyone wants me to make a template letter similiar to the one that i sent to these bandits, give me a shout.

Hi Zemme and welcome to CAG.

We've been telling Site users for some time to mention the High Court case brought by the OFT against Ashbourne Mgt Ltd, but mostly in relation to Ashbourne cases.

It seems that ARC are more than willing to back off as a result, particularly when threatened with action for breach of OFT Debt Collection Guidelines.

That doesn't necessarily mean the gym will stop collection activity. Let us know if they persist please.

We just have to wait now for the decision to be handed down by the High Court in Birmingham - fingers crossed.

8-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Congratulations, Zemme!

Could you please send me a copy of the template letter (or post it here)? I'm currently having the same problem - I'm being pursued by ARC on behalf of David Lloyd and they're threatening me with court. I'm running out of time and options, so I'd be really grateful for any help!!!

Hi KC and welcome to CAG

Please feel free to start your own thread in this forum.

Also check out RosieJones thread where ARC have backed off after a letter which was sent to them - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?291124-Ashbourne-management&p=3343420&viewfull=1#post3343420

8-)

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi.

Apologies for the delay. I am drafting it now. I will upload my template in half hour.

My letter was very effective as my wife is a solicitor and it was drafted by her.

Those of you worrying about time, dont worry, they never take you to court. It is a blank threat.

Be back in half hour

The template letter has been uploaded now.

It is in pdf format. the bits in red coloured font need to be changed with your own personal details in relation to your case, i.e. reference numbers, address, name, dates.

I will also be uploading 3 more documents in a few minutes that you must print and send to Trevor Munn with this letter. Dont not deal with ARC anymore. Deal only with Trevor Munn Solicitors LLB. Just send everything to Trevor Munn, they will soon back off.

Enjoy

Letter1.pdf

Open the pdf file attached and follow the instructions. unfortunately i do not have enough post counts to display links.

Once everything is printed, put it in an envelope & send it recorded or special delivery to Trevor Munns office as addressed on my template letter.

If anyone is interested in putting together a super complaint against david lloyd, Arc europe ltd & trevor munn solicitors, please show your interest here.

Go to the website below.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I would greatly appreciate a copy of your letter as I am in all out war with these **** bags ! (ASHBOURNE and ARC )

Many thanks, Debbie

p.s. I'm not able to add my e-mail as I am a new member. would you be able to post a link or downloadable file please

Hi Debbie,

If you click on the links in posts 8 or 9 above, you can see the letters used.

I've started you a new thread that you can use to discuss your own case.

:-)

• 1 month later...

Hi Chrissarah,

There's no one-letter-cures-all here but you can use whatever you think is useful for your circumstances, adapted if necessary.

I'll look out for your own thread.

:wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Zemme,

Could I have a copy of the letter you sent to ARC. They are chasing me and threatening solicitors due to the 3 month cancellation fee David Lloyd has hit me with.

Regards, Alan.

Sorry I found the earlier documents you posted so will try that.

Thank you.

Edited by alan36
Found documents I was looking for.

Hi Alan and welcome to CAG

If you want any help or advice with this, start a new thread in this forum using the NEW THREAD button in the gym forum page. Give us some background info there.

Hi Hynie and welcome to CAG

Can you start your own thread using the NEW THREAD button at the top of the Gym forum page.

Give us some background, like what gym and what probs you're having with them.