Pay Day Loan Hell- about to take plunge and default

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4815 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WDA are NOT entitled to a full I&E or even a simple one, but it is up to you, you can send the following which should suffice. DO NOT list each item individually for them as they have NO LEGAL RIGHT to the information, only a court can order this.

INCOME XXX

Expenditure XXX

Amount left between xxx debtors xxxx

i have recieved several emails from quickquid and this one today..looks like they are holding onto there guns with regard to payment method..what do you think i should do as i am not giving them any bank details

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account. The acceptable payment methods used by Quick Quid are: Bank Account, Debit Card, PayPal/Credit Card, Bankers Cheque or Cashiers Cheque. Unfortunately, we do not accept standing orders, giro slips, or provide an account number that you can make cash payments into. The payment arrangement we can offer is detailed below.

£204.00_____due 27/04/2011

£204.00_____due 27/05/2011

£204.00_____due 27/06/2011

£204.00_____due 27/07/2011

£204.50_____due 26/08/2011

£204.00_____due 27/09/2011

Our records indicate we do not have secured valid banking details on file which is needed to payoff your loan, according to you loan agreement. Please contact us immediately to update banking details. You can contact us via email, phone, and Live Chat. To update a Direct Debit please provide: Sort code and Account number. To update a Debit Card please provide the Card type, Card long number, 3-digit Security Code, Issue number, Card Expiry Date, and Card Start Date.

If you have any queries, our Collections Department is here to help.

QuickQuid Collections Department

Direct Line: 0808 234 4561

Fax: 0808 101 1381

quick quid must think im stupid,this is there reply to me asking to pay by paypal......

Thank you for contacting us to inquire about how to pay off your balance.We received your email regarding your loan balance and your situation has been noted. Paypal requirements are: Name of cardholder, name on card, card type, amount to be paid, expected payment date, email address of the cardholder .Once these details are received a link for Paypal can be sent.

yep i give them details and then they loot my account....i think not

spoke to CFO today and this is what they come up with...seems a bit suspect as they wouldnt commit to saying they would freeze the interest and fines will be negotiable does anyone else have experience with them

Good Afternoon Nathan

Agreement Number: *****

Your outstanding balance is £ 909

The way the token payment works is you make a payment every week towards your balance to show your intent to pay. These payments will go towards your balance then if your situation changes I will negotiate a new plan and you can clear the full amount in larger payments. I will need a payment every week on a specific day suitable for you to make the payment. I will need to come to an agreement with you today on how much you can afford per week. All fines accumulated on your account can be negotiated at the end of your agreement. Please advise if you can make a payment today?

Regards

Archie Madden

Reply back along the lines off

I cannot accept this agreement UNLESS the fines are dropped. There is no point me committing to a weekly payment system without knowing the total to start with. There is a chance that my situation may worsen and I cannot take the chance of prolonging the repayment period.

Any repayments will be done into your bank account using my name/account number as a reference, I no longer have banking facilities to use due to my situation. I feel I am being reasonable in letting you know my situation BEFORE you start applying fines and default charges.

Please be reminded that any phone calls, emails and letters will be recorded and kept for evidence should the situation warrant it.

Keep it short and give them no room to stick in 'legilsation' and you should be okay. These companies operate on the minimum they can get away with and their contracts are quite often very one sided.

this is the email ping pong im having with cfo..do you think i should wait for them to go to an agency and then negotiate?

To: "Nicola Coleman"

Hello and.thank you for your reply,as I have explained in several emails and conversations I need to set up a monthly payment plan and can only do this of the fines and interest is frozen so that I have a fixed amount to pay,I have arranged a monthly payment plan with my other debts and need to get one in place with yourselves

Thank you

xxxxxxxxxx

this is her reply

Date: 7 Apr 2011 15:13

Subject: RE: RE

imagea117eb.bmp@12baa9ba.f3f0414b

Hi xxxxx,

Unfortunately we are unable to do this for you but we do need you to make a token payment today towards the account to show some commitment into repaying this debt back. We cannot stop the fines from going onto the account however we do have the ability to remove some of them and reduce the balance if the customer can make a payment towards it and shows some commitment. Are you able to do this so I can help you out and come to an arrangement with you?

Kind Regards

Nicola Coleman

Nicola Coleman

Edited by slimtrader

p.s. they can add as many charges as they damn well like, you DON'T have to pay them. Just keep emailing them with your offer (loan plus 1 month interest), and if it does go to court (which it most likely won't!) then you have proof that you were trying to negotiate a plan and they refused to co-operate.