HFO Claimform - old welcome loan from 2004 - **DISCONTINUED**

gloryhunter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4411 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is fantastic news. It's as if a tipping point has been reached and the OFT are going through all the complaints that have been made in the last few months.

So to all the naysayers who reckoned that complaints are a waste of time – go stuff yerselves – wake up and smell the OFT coffee. The system CAN work after all. Let’s hope it really leads to some proper action against these evil people.

I think the noose is tightening round Bingo’s neck...

... damn, that’s been abolished too...

Well well well i got a letter from T&R today scaner on blink so will have to type it our :( Dear sir WE WRITE WITH REFERNCE TO THE ABOVE MATTER (me v them) AND YOUR DEFENCE FILED TO THE CLAIM.WE APPEAR NOT TO HAVE REVICED ANY RESPONCE TO OUR LETTER DATED 9 JUNE 2011 (COPY ENCLOSED) WHICH ENCLOSED FURTHER COPIES OF THE DOCUMENTS RECEIVED FROM WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES.WE REITERATE THAT OUR CLIENT IS WILLING TO NEGOTIATE AN AMICABLE SETTLEMENT OF THIS MATTER WITHOUT INCURRING FURTHER COSTS. THEREFORE WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US ON NUMBERS ABOVE TO DISCUSS POSSIBLE OPTIONS TO SETTLE THIS MATTER WHICH COULD BE INCLUDED IN A CONSENT ORDER. IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM THE RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER THEN WE WILL REQUEST THE COURT TO TRANSFER THE CASE TO YOUR LOCAL COURT TO DEAL WITH THE MATTER.WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SHORTLY.The nice man at OFT (with whom i just did a statement with) was very intrested in the nice new letter from T@R ;) What do you gus think ? GH

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

They are after a Tomlin order I think, you

can apply for this to go to mediation, come

to an agreement to pay which is mutually

binding and the benefit is that n CCJ is registered.

Please save me going over the posts how much

is the debt.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Er, the case is stayed, is it not? They can’t simply transfer it – misleading you! They first have to apply to have the stay lifted. Anyway, the letter they sent in June was NOT a response to a CPR request, which the have still failed to comply with. They simply sent the same rubbish they'd sent before.

Main points:

1. They remain in default of a valid s87-88 request. This is a complete defence.

2. They have claimed 17% interest they are not entitled to (no T&Cs = no interest)

3. They have claimed 17% post judgment interest they are not entitled to, which is possibly very naughty and illegal.

4. They remain in default od a valid CPR request.

5. They have provided no evidence of any contract between you and Welcome.

Suggest you write and invite them to either comply with CCA/CPR, otherwise you would be delighted to see them in court.

Glad you’ve complained – THE OFT WILL LOVE THIS!

Donkey you are right the claim is stayed and my OFT man was very intrested in my letter from T&R we had a chat about our friends for a good hour he is going to right up my statement send it to me to sign whats funny is in this letter it states i have 14 days to contact them yet in there letter in june i had 7 days or they where going to take me to court! still waiting HFO !!!OFT said they would like to call me as a witness and was i willing to be 1 ummmmmmmmmmmmmm think so :) Brig £8k GH

0 - 1

Hi GH ,

Do you want to settle it' ''amicably'' without a CCJ

it's a good way to be rid of the harassment and hassle.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Hi GH ,

Do you want to settle it' ''amicably'' without a CCJ

it's a good way to be rid of the harassment and hassle.

Brig.

Hi Brig i would dig my eyes out with a rusty spoon before i gave this bunch of morons any of my cash !!!!!!!!

0 - 1

Brig - the case is 'stayed', they seem to be getting very out of touch with what is happening in their court actions, must have other things to think about! That letter was in your defence GH, the one they did not respond to, was it not?

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

This is panic I think, they have portfolios

of absolutely useless ''assets'' that can never

have any value, I would expect perhaps a massive

sell off of these assets to companies who see a

a chance to make a quick buck from ignorant debtors.

Hi CD yes it was in my defence so i dont know what they are trying to do here (confused.com) but like i said to the Brig there is more chance of HFO getting there licence renewed than me paying a penny to them. After my chat to OFT i am looking forwards to seein them in court (after they get the stay lifed) :) GH

0 - 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks mate as always !!!! you stopped laughing yet ?

Not quite :lol:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Gloryhunter

Have had many a run in with Welcome ourselves - including our case with HFO.

This is the best address for Welcome

Compliance Services

Welcome Finance

Mere Way

Ruddington

Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

I also have a phone number for someone quite senior in compliance - if you need it pm me