HFO Claimform - old welcome loan from 2004 - **DISCONTINUED**

gloryhunter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You have to be very careful, it may be seen as unreasonable to claim more than

the costs of stationery,postage. loss of income and phone costs it very different

from professional fees and costs.

It is not designed for the defendant to make a profit it as it implies the costs

of defending the action.:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine Brig but what gets me is they put not only me but 100's of others like me though the teadmill dont or cant be botherd to follow it up !!! This nearly cost me my marrage and for what ? i know oft are minded to revoke but they should pull there fingers out of there ar*es and sort this lot of scumbags out once and for all, the damage they are causing all over the country still winds me up, looking at all the new treads commming up think oft should have a man on this site as part of the site team to see at 1st hand how bad they are!!!!!!! i sent OFT the whole of my case today lock stock and barrell with a letter writen in the old way by my own hand asking why they let them get away with it??????? Right rant over :) sorry dont bother going for cost then :)GH

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Hi GH, have to agree with all you say.

As to costs I've seen hundreds fail on this and loose money

making the claim, as you need as a claimant to provide strict proof

of losses (financial), the costs of all the clerical disbursements

would not be worth the court fees IMHO.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Your right Brigg think i wil put all my effort in to the hfo fan club :) Just looked at this, every thing that HFO are doing are on this list!!!!http://www.oft.gov.uk/OFTwork/credit/enforcement-action/

0 - 1

Yes I am familiar with all of that,what concerns me is that the time

scales that the OFT use to take any really meaningful action meanwhile

the DCA's carry on causing misery and breaking most of the laws designed

to keep them in check.

Get the complaints going, keep them going they are all taken into consideration

by the OFT so the more the better.:madgrin:

As a litigant in person you can calculate costs for your time at , I think £9.25, but hang fire for now, there is another HFO claim in a similar position, lets see whats happens with that claim.You would need to go for a strike out first, with an application for costs if you win.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I was entitled to go for wasted costs when HFO discontinued, but never did, in hindsight I wish I had, if I knew then what I know now, I would have opposed the discontinuence and got them back in court and expose them.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

I am getting lost here isn't the claim only stayed at the moment:???:

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

The wasted cost route is not as simple as it may seem

judges are not going to accept inflated claims for cost from individuals,

legal costs, fees, yes but on production of bills/receipts etc.

Hi Andy the impression given is that the case is closed!!

I am getting lost here isn't the claim only stayed at the moment:???:

Andy

Time will tell, but over the last 12 months, HFO have not applied to continue any stayed claims.

The wasted cost route is not as simple as it may seem

judges are not going to accept inflated claims for cost from individuals,

legal costs, fees, yes but on production of bills/receipts etc.

I know of 3 CAGgers who have won wasted costs againts HFO.£9.25 is not excessive, HFO did not oppose and paid up......

Time will tell, but over the last 12 months, HFO have not applied to continue any stayed claims.

Aahhh!! with you now.:-D

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

start your own thread

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

When ever you like.

As to the costs bit I've seen ''idiots'' try to get solicitor weight costs

of £175.00 Per hour (paralegal) up to £250-££350 (solicitor) it doesn't work)

Brig.

Ok i am not going to bother with cost's however how long do i have to wait befor i can go for a strike out ?GH

Stays can be in place for over 12mths selecting the right time for any application would be 2/3 months.The application will cost you and you will need an hearing

so £75.Just be sure they dont set a side your application or it could drag on for a very long time.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys just to let you know i am still about :) even though my thread is all done and dusted (i hope) i look in every day, not good at giving out advice i leve that to the hfo fan club. keep up the good work Regards GH :)

0 - 1

• 1 month later...

Hay Donkey nope have'nt checked as yet forgot all about it !!!! will defo do it this weekend :) Had a phone call from OFT today was at work but "her indoors" took a message they asked for me to phone them with ref to my HFO complant Wife asked which one? ;) Have just sent all my files to them fingers crossed its a another nail in there coffin :)

0 - 1