HFO Claimform - old welcome loan from 2004 - **DISCONTINUED**

gloryhunter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a pretty detailed response from OFT. Send the new letter pointing out that the attachments provided do progress any resolution to this case and the letter seems to mis-represent the legal process, as far as you understand it . Use the same reference number they have given you then it goes in the correct pile.

Wonder what they are going to do with all this paperwork? I have a few ideas but hope that they recycle it first.

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Morning CD have sent a copy off already :) its amazing how a short hoilday charges you up, for the first time i feel like i have the upperhand. Thanks again for you help CD :)

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

Hay guys just to let you know not a lot going on at the mo Never phoned my friends at HFO wait to here about a date for the hearing.Hope everyone is ok Regards GH :)

0 - 1

Hi guys I sent my CPR 31.12 and CPR 16.(2) Request n on 1/6/11. I think there 7 days are up :) can i now make an application to the court for an order that the proceedings be struck out or stayed for non-compliance ?TA GH

0 - 1

Have you received an acknowledgement from the court that they have received your defence? HFO have 28 days from then to decide whether to pay the allocation fee, and proceed, at which point you will receive an allocation questionnaire. At this stage, we’ll ask the court to issue directions.

Hi DB yes recived that letter on 6th june so that means they have untill the 4th of july? are weekends part of the 28? or is that working days?

0 - 1

Hi DB yes recived that letter on 6th june so that means they have untill the 4th of july? are weekends part of the 28? or is that working days?

28 days+ 5 for service

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Hi all i trust your all ok :) well its been 30 days now and nothing from hfo,t/r or the courts !!!!!!! any thoughts on what my next move is ? should i phone the court again ?

0 - 1

hi all i trust your all ok :) well its been 30 days now and nothing from hfo,t/r or the courts !!!!!!! Any thoughts on what my next move is ? Should i phone the court again ?

yes!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Hi all i rang the court to see what was going on and the nice lady told me the HFO have not responded to my defence yet i think there time is up tomorrow :) so what is my next move should i ask for it to be struck out ? if so can i do it by email? or do i need to send a letter ? Thanks guys GH

P.S. its 33 days tomorrow thats 28+5 days !!!!

0 - 1

Usually the time limit is up to 4pm on the last day,so wait and see before taking any action.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Will the court automatically "stay" the case or will i have to ask them? thats if TR dont put some thing in at the last minute :(

0 - 1

If they don't file in time or ask for an extension they are dead in the water with out leave of the court

I think, others may think differently.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

If they don't file in time or ask for an extension they are dead in the water with out leave of the court

I think, others may think differently.

an extension !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont they need to ask me 1st :) (i think 35 days is long enough !! :)

0 - 1

All these these llowlife like to manipulate the court system, just watch

the dead line and contact the court as soon after as you can

All these these llowlife like to manipulate the court system, just watch

the dead line and contact the court as soon after as you can

Phone is already on speed dial :) just have to press the button ;)

0 - 1