HFO Claimform - old welcome loan from 2004 - **DISCONTINUED**

gloryhunter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The claimant is HFO Capital Ltd (Ireland).

The debt was originally (supposedly) bought by HFO Capital Ltd (Cayman).

It was Ireland that did not have the CCL so could not legally buy the account from Cayman.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was made clear a way back:-o

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

And no worrying please! You are dealing with a subhuman species who will be the first against the wall come the revolution.

Well, as soon as we’ve dealt with the politicians... and the lawyers... and...

Thanks donkey thought that was estate agents !!! Anyway it's only money i have'nt got :)

do i need to pay for a CPR?

Edited by gloryhunter

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

I am ashamed to associated with such a comment,should they not be buried at sea Atlantic trench comes to mind just 2000 metres.:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Just 1 thing what address do i send the cpr too ? The Dublin one? The po box one? its got the Dublin one on the court one !!!!

0 - 1

No, no cost for CPR. Send it to Turnbull Rutherford at the Wimbledon SW19 address.

Mark it for the attention of A. Knobhead (no, don’t, that”s a joke... although I think they’d need a raffle to work out who to give the envelope to).

Post up the content of your CPR request if you want us to check it first. I’ll compare it to your PoC. You can ONLY request the items they’ve mentioned in the PoC, so read the PoC carefully and list their evidence (so request everything they’ve mentioned, eg. agreement between HFO Cayman and HFO Ireland, the original NoA (not the ‘reminder’), and so on).

Thanks Steven. Quite right and, sorry, the joint CPR should just be CPR 31. Post your letter here so we can check it. Hadn’t spotted it was a combined (must go and see why!).

But until a track is assigned post-AQ, by a judge, the case remains trackless, therefore CPR 31 is completely valid. It is not up to the claimant to assume a track – a sub-£5k claim may be regarded as complex and assigned to fast track, while a £10k claim can be assigned to small claims if the issues are simple and the parties agree – so no firm rules. Failure to respond to a valid CPR request is a good reason to apply for a strike out at AQ stage, and certainly helps when applying for court directions.

IMHO.

Hi DB, haven't been be called a tart since I wore a kilt, you are wicked but I like you!! (Dick Emery):jaw:

It is a joint CPR because 42Man recommended it and no one objected, thought it was tried and tested. Just send the CPR 31 bits, they do not respond to these anyway but you can show in the defence that you have requested it

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm confused now what am i ment to be sening ans to who? sent CPR to HFO in Dublin today !!!!! cost me bloody £5.50 ! well confused now can anyony post me up a letter !!!!!thanks guys Gloryhunter (still hunting) :)

0 - 1