HFO Claimform - old welcome loan from 2004 - **DISCONTINUED**

gloryhunter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4407 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can only claim interest from the date you was notified of the assignment.

If there is no date on the notice of assignmnet then the assignment is invalid.

Have to disagree that notice has to be dated, if no date is given , notice may still be good, but if a date is given that date has to be correct otherwise notice is ineffectual.Assignment itself is only complete from thed date of notice, that date is the date it is received by or on behalf of the debtor,I would argue that the NoA itself does not have to be dated, they should though send the NoA recorded, persuant to LoP act s196, to prove you have received it.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Have to disagree that notice has to be dated, if no date is given , notice may still be good, but if a date is given that date has to be correct otherwise notice is ineffectual.Assignment itself is only complete from thed date of notice, that date is the date it is received by or on behalf of the debtor,I would argue that the NoA itself does not have to be dated, they should though send the NoA recorded, persuant to LoP act s196, to prove you have received it.

But the can only claim interest fromt the date that notice is given - so no date - no interest. Their claim is misleading, and deliberatley so

But the can only claim interest fromt the date that notice is given - so no date - no interest. Their claim is misleading, and deliberatley so

The date of notice is actually the date it is received, thats what Halsburys law states.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

BA this account transfer letter is addressed to my new house as i have only lived here a year, yet thay sent me a reminder NOA to my old address back in feb 2011 ( CAN'T SEND A REMINDER BEFORE THE NOA CAN YOU? )

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1

BA this account transfer letter is addressed to my new house as i have only lived here a year, yet thay sent me a reminder NOA to my old address back in feb 2011 ( CAN'T SEND A REMINDER BEFORE THE NOA CAN YOU? )

Quite correct, I doubt they ever did serve you notice, they have to prove it was served, persuant to s196 LoP.

Good one for the OFT........

Edited by broken arrow

Ello all just drafted up this letter for my friends at HFO in reply to there letter telling me they will press ahead if they dont here from me in 14 days !!! not to clever at wrighting letters :( GH

hfo stayed.pdf

0 - 1

Hi guys just a little update for you all, my man at OFT has sent me a draft of my WS :) looks like i have a BIG nail to stick in there coffin :) He pointed out a few things that shows what HFO are like :) got a few things to change 1st but fingers crossed this goes all the way !!!! GH

0 - 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...