Hfo capital limited

tony c
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3783 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Great News - and well done to all those who put in so much work.

:whoo:

Would they be eligible for a counter claim for damages? i mean HFO telling porkies in court - thats naughty :x

You mean that unfortunate admin error with the impossible NoA?

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They must be kicking themselves tonight with this one, I hope it really hurts, thanks for cheering me up as this was turning in to a bad week, but as always we do not give in, we never do.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

YAY, we seem to have hit their achilles tendon with this one, they were so adamant they could 'freeze bank accounts just like that and you could do nothing' that we can quote this case if anyone else has had the misfortune to roll over and let them take the proverbial....

Don't forget to ask about interest on the frozen funds.

Perhaps somebody could also have words with the court to 'review' all HFO cases over the last 18 months for the same error.

Well done Tony and Missus and DB, fantastic, and your court buddy - never doubted your case and am so pleased. Up yours Bart you fat F*** and Alice. Will toast you with Famous Grouse and tobacco as suggested. Good on you!

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate

Glad to see that the victory fever has flourished throughout the ranks !! So I am reliably informed by "A", Barty Boys face in Court was one of total disbelief. They thought that they had it in the bag. Lets hope that the Learned District Judge at WCC who has clearly seen through this mob will take steps to ensure that common sense prevails at least at Wandsworth. I am also reliably informed that HFO are putting through FCO's by the boxfull, and further informed that when they take cases into Wandsworth, it is by the bundles. Sadly, some of these innocent folk are not finding thier way here, and are just in fact paying up and shutting up, much to HFO's delight. Well Barty Boy, it looks like Christmas is cancelled for you - no cut of the prize ! I am convinced that we now know who BB actually is within thier outfit !!

What a good day. Let’s now win the case itself – we’re only half way there.

TR/HFO (and Bart), do you really want your dodgy assignments and contracts to be properly tested in court? Bring it on. Your fibs have been exposed today.

donkey-2.jpg

donkey-2.jpg

I cannot see how they can come back, their only option would be to admit an error, otherwise they would be admiting to something else.

I actually hope they don,t discontinue.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

morning all once again thank you all so much for everything you done for us it was beyond expectation the misses slept soundly last night for the first time in ages and the "bump" as well thank you all once again:whoo:

ive written to wandsworth asking them for information concerning any Prosecutions entered by Barts Mob, to date they have not replied ,so i think i will follow it up with another letter this time to the justice dept and ask if they have any input to these unlawful court hearings ...see what turns up

patrickq1

we might as well use the jusjice system and get our selves heard once and for all try to put an end to the stink out of not sure if its his ass or his moth oh well probably both

Patrickq would also be interesting to find out how many HFO cases are won by default.

As Sillygirl says its time we looked at getting ALL HFO's cases pulled and reviewed - based on the known fact that they are producing dodgy documents as evidence in a Court - as procedure.

They are also issueing claims with an added 12% interest refering to terms & conditions - when in fact this is never the case. Another abuse of the Law.

As evidence was provided yesterday as to the amount of HFO claims going through the system it is clear that those who find this site - and gain help - are just one bag of ice cubes on top of a freezer cabinet full.

While the good work goes on here to help those that find this site we must also begin to focus much more in other directions too.

It's time to turn off the freezer.

morning all once again thank you all so much for everything you done for us it was beyond expectation the misses slept soundly last night for the first time in ages and the "bump" as well thank you all once again:whoo:

Tony i cant tell you how happy i am for you and the other half - i also owe you a bit of an appology as at one point i thought you was on a wind up mission. Well done to Donkey for sticking with you.

I Hope you and other half have a great christmas.

PS. did anyone else notice that Donkeys absence from this forum coincided with the period Julian Assange was in Wandsworth???

Nah!! Couldn't be - Could it? :lol::lol:

The Masked Avenger lives on.